• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

This will be my second solo trip to Pop, my dates are May 15-25th, 10 days!!! Pop is an awesome resort at an awesome price, cannot wait to get back there.

We will be at POP July 30-August 4th, My 40th Birthday is the 2nd and our 10th anniversary is the 4th-We are surprising our kids

We will be there with our 4 kids June 5th-June 11th. It will be the first trip to Disney World for the kids. Oldest 2 went to Disney Land 11 yrs ago.

This will be our 1st stay at Pop..Family of 4 :) We will be there October 9th-15th..Hope for Free Dining :cool1::cool1:

We are staying at POP May 11-19.

Celebrating 10 years as a family (in March)

First time for my daughter's nurse at WDW!

We are going May 14-20th. First time at WDW. It will me , dh, ds11 and dd8. So excited can't wait to stay at POP!:banana::banana:

We have 5 days to go till we arrive at POP for 4 nights and 5 days!
My 14th visit to WDW,my boys first time at Epcot,and Animal Kingdom,and their first time stay at a WDW resort.
Also,celebrating my son's 2nd birthday when we have dinner at Chef Mickey's,,this is also a surprise trip for my boys,,,still trying to figure out how to break the news! Any suggestions are welcomed!!! :cheer2:

3 weeks! We are celebrating our last "family of five" hurrah before our new little one arrives and makes us 6.
I can't believe we only have 3 weeks to go. The kids still don't know we are going. Trying to hold out until at least the day before we leave.
This will be our first time staying at POP, and we'll be there for 10 nights. :woohoo:

Staying at POP for 1st family vacation Sept 16th-24th. This will be my sons first trip to Disney and the first time that any of us are staying on Disney property. We're also hoping that free dining is released. Can't wait :cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter