Pool View Room - First floor or higher?

mamaburrito

Mouseketeer
Wondering what you would all recommend- first floor or asking for a room as high possible? I like the idea of easy access to the pool from the first floor but wondering if it’s worth the trade off for the view.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a "view" from a higher floor. You would most likely be looking into foliage.

I’m not huge on “view” since we don’t spend much time in a room. But realize there is no privacy in those rooms, so if anyone is lounging around in their pjs or…whatever….everyone is looking right at you from the path. I think we might feel like we needed to keep the curtains drawn and I wouldn’t like that. Also, idk if you really can access the pool from your patio and get back in that way. We found it easy enough to pop up and down the stairs from 5. I think 2 or 3 would give you a little privacy, maybe a tiny bit more view, AND pretty easy access. My two cents.

I should have done my homework better! Does anyone know what rooms for 2bdrm villa on pool garden view may have a chance at ocean view? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter