Pool after Check Out

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
When we stayed at Aulani we loved the area to get ready after spending time at the pool on check out day. Do other Disney World DVC resorts or Vero Beach have amenities like this? TIA

They have showers and such, I don’t know what Aulani has but there are areas to get ready.

I have seen And used them at BLT and VGF. I assume all have them but those are the two I have experience with!

We’ve used the facilities at BWV. Not after swimming but still on check out day but after we went to the park and were feeling pretty hot with perspiration. Before our flight home. We were told ok and used the showers in the workout area. Lockers, etc.

Jambo and Kidani have them near the pools. There is also a large bathroom to the back right at Kidani near the library, but I do not think it has a shower.

Just an FYI, I think these are more large "locker room" type areas at most resorts. I do not believe they have an equivalent to the Luana Lounge at Aulani, if that is what you are referring to...

Just an FYI, I think these are more large "locker room" type areas at most resorts. I do not believe they have an equivalent to the Luana Lounge at Aulani, if that is what you are referring to...
That is what I was thinking of - so it's good to have my expectations tempered. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter