~Polynesian ONLY photo thread!!~

DSC01633-2.jpg

Oh it is such a pretty resort!I am so excited to be going this october with my family to the Poly we are going to have fun!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo loving this thread, keeps me going for the next 55 days til our trip!!

What a cool room!! Do you happen to remeber what your room number was?? If you don't the building name would be great!! Thanks for any info, I would love to have a room like that when I stay at the Poly in July!!:)

No clue on the room number but I posted a pic of the buidling sign with the above photo. I would butcher the spelling. We were third floor, probably 5-6 rooms from the end of the building closest to the cove where they have the dinner/show. We loved the location.

When in July? We checkin the 18th. 27 days, but whos counting?

I am checking in on the 20th!! Maybe will see each other or maybe even be in the same building as each other!! Thanks for the info on the room too!! I really hope we get a room like that!! Only 25 more days!!!!!!!!:yay: :dance3:

I've never posted pics before, so I apologize if this comes out funny. :rolleyes:
These were taken the last week in September, 2007.
Fountains (I'm sure these have a better name :) ) near main pool
poly1.jpg

Main Pool and Volcano Slide exit
poly2.jpg

I can't wait to get to the Poly. We are arriving on July 31. Have been to many on site resorts, but this is our first time at the Poly. Can't wait!!!:banana:

Ok now I want to do a stay at the Poly..especially Aotearoa,which is the Maori word for New Zealand,land of the long white cloud.I miss New Zealand alot,so maybe next time we go I could stay in a place which is named after the country I was born in.Yahhhhhhhhh for having a kiwi place to stay!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter