Poly to Winter Summerland mini golf?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
We're staying at the Poly and would like to hit mini golf on our arrival evening. Winter Summerland looks really fun but I'm not sure how to get there and "home" if Blizzard beach is closed.

Would it be better to just go to the Fantasia mini golf? I feel like we walked there over 10 years ago without kids.... is that a thing?

Note: we have 2 in car seats so grabbing a Lyft isn't as simple for us.

You definitely can’t walk to either mini golf from the poly. If you can’t take an Uber, then maybe a Minnie van as they have car seats on request

If you must go and you don't mind a little walk your only bus option is to take Poly bus to HS and then walk from there.

There will still be a bus to blizzard beach if winter summerland is open

There will still be a bus to blizzard beach if winter summerland is open
In the past, after BB closed, there was a bus, but only from a couple of places. It used to be Epcot and CSR.

I don't know what the arrangement is with this latest incarnation. I think it's unlikely that buses will be running from all resorts. And I'd be suspicious of any info given by Resorts cast.

There are sidewalks to W/S from both CSR & AS Sports. Sports is just under a mile; CSR is just over a mile.
If you must go and you don't mind a little walk your only bus option is to take Poly bus to HS and then walk from there.
Fantasia Gardens is across the street from the Swan. You can take any bus or boat to the Swan and it's a short walk from there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter