• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly studio - is there a dresser?

noochez

Mouseketeer
Is there any dresser drawers in a Poly studio? Looking at some pictures it doesn't look like it? Thanks!

There are drawers under the bed, but no dresser. That's taken up by the murphy bed.

Thanks! My DH has to unpack whether we are there for 1 night or 10 nights! I was looking at pictures online and it didn't look like there was any drawer space.

Here's a list of the storage areas in the PVB studio...
  • 2 large drawers in the full bathroom
  • 2 open shelves in the full bathroom
  • 2 large drawers in the half bathroom
  • 3 open shelves in the full bathroom
  • Large chest in living room
  • 2 Large under-bed drawers
  • 2 small open shelves in bedside tables
  • 2 small drawers in bedside tables
  • 1 under-sink cabinet in kitchenette
  • 2 over-counter cabinets in kitchenette
  • 1 shelf in closet
  • Wooden luggage rack in closet

ha ha, just had to laugh. I could imagine 10 days with this storage.

I just came back last week from a stay and I thought there was plenty of room for 2, maybe 3 people. The two drawers under the bed are pretty deep.

We are here right now for 9 nights 3 people and we were really concerned about this. There is a lot of storage, more than in the other resorts. We are quite pleased. Nice use of the drawers underneath the bed, and there is a chest holds a lot of stuff. Oh the laundry room is nice as well.

We are here right now for 9 nights 3 people and we were really concerned about this. There is a lot of storage, more than in the other resorts. We are quite pleased. Nice use of the drawers underneath the bed, and there is a chest holds a lot of stuff. Oh the laundry room is nice as well.

Can you stand next to the bed and not bump your toes into the drawers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter