Poly request

Jonell

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to request a specific longhouse at the Poly?.. When I did online check-in it only gave me a choice for ground floor, upper floor, or near elevator.. Thanks

I noticed the same thing and kept searching to no avail. Hopefully someone can help us both

Call in your request. Yes, you can request a specific longhouse. It's not guaranteed though. Have fun!!
Thank you. I knew others had done it and did not know you could call MS and have them note it. Will do when I call to add dining for our two nights at the Poly before we move on to BWV.

Calling the hotel directly can help. If you use Touring Plans, they also have a feature where they will fax in your specific request for you automatically.

Not sure they even look at the requests there. I requested Tokelau for our last stay and we were assigned another longhouse. At check-in (when I found out we weren't in Tokelau) I told them about my request and they moved immediately. Why did I even bother with the request when they clearly hadn't considered it?

When we stay at SSR, we always call MS and request the Grandstand area. MS has been very good in fulfilling our request.

DVC has asked that members do not fax requests to the resorts and basically based on accounts from Cast Members, they are ignored. Email your request to Member Services and it will be added to your reservation.

Touring Plans deals more with non DVC reservations. Also you can't call the hotel directly, you will get the Disney Call Center and believe me for a DVC reservation that is the last place you want to leave a request.

Either call Member Services or email them.

Not sure they even look at the requests there. I requested Tokelau for our last stay and we were assigned another longhouse. At check-in (when I found out we weren't in Tokelau) I told them about my request and they moved immediately. Why did I even bother with the request when they clearly hadn't considered it?

It is just a request. It could have been just missed, or a number of other things. Different CM's do a better job than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter