Poly Pool Question

Zacksmom

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Polynesian for the first time in May and I was wondering if they have life jackets at the pool for the kids. Last year when we stayed at POFQ they had a chest by the pool that was full of vests in various sizes and being able to wear one made my 4 yo much more comfortable and gave him a little more independence while swimming in the pool. I'm not sure if POFQ had the jackets because of the slide or not but if Poly doesn't have them then I am considering bringing my own.

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

They have them at the Poly Pool, too, so you're all set.

They have them!

The life guards also have some cool little toys for the pool and bucket and shovels for the beach so be sure to ask!

You can get life jackets for the little ones at the marina, right around the corner from the Volcano pool. I think they require id to borrow them if I remember correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter