Poly pics thread

Can't wait to swim in that pool:lovestruc Thanks to all for these wonderful pictures:goodvibes

Loving the pics! We check in on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to snapping some pics with my new camera to bring back and share.

DSC02192.jpg

nice little snack waiting for us in the kitchen part of our room. we were club level in the king kamehameha suite with a group of 6 celebrating my granddaughters 3rd bday and 1st trip. best room EVER!

DSC02192.jpg

nice little snack waiting for us in the kitchen part of our room. we were club level in the king kamehameha suite with a group of 6 celebrating my granddaughters 3rd bday and 1st trip. best room EVER!
Those look delicious! What a special treat that you were able to stay in the suite. Did you take any room photos?:hyper:

Does anyone have a pic of the daybed in use as a bed - I'm trying to see just how much space it takes up when made up. Thanks!

Don't have a pic, but from what I recall it's sort of a "jacknife" sofa. Meaning it takes up no more room than it does when it's not ready for sleeping. The part to the wall, slides down to where meet the mattress area.
Maybe I'm wrong..as we didn't actually use it, but I reall it being similiar to that of jacknife sofa beds in rv's..that sort of thing. It is not a pull out sofa bed that unfolds into the room.

You're correct - the daybeds don't unfold out like a sofa bed would. I was just curious what it looked like with that back cushion off (where do you put that?) and the bedding on. We're considering 3 adults in a room with 2 queens & a daybed, and one of us would need to sleep on the daybed (most likely me!)

You're correct - the daybeds don't unfold out like a sofa bed would. I was just curious what it looked like with that back cushion off (where do you put that?) and the bedding on. We're considering 3 adults in a room with 2 queens & a daybed, and one of us would need to sleep on the daybed (most likely me!)

The back cushion doesn't come off. The sleeping surface is against the wall when folded up. There is a handle on the top of the back and you pull on that and it sort of flips over.

I can't figure out how to post a photo from my phone-sorry but if you look on allears they have a daybed photo where you can see the handle.

The cushion follows the daybed as it turns over. But don't panic, Mousekeepers turned ours every day or just made it as they made the other beds. DD11 slept 9 days on ours and she said she slept very well and never complained or asked to sleep in my bed.

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter