Poly Hawaii Garden Views pics please!

sahummel

Mouseketeer
Just booked a Polynesian Hawaii club level garden view room. What are the views like? Please post pics!

1418848689_4816350108.jpg

1419733632_5378a6f485.jpg

I had a GV in Hawaii last year...I actually posted my pic in the Worst view picture thread! :laughing: I'll see if I can find the link to show you...all GV rooms are not created equal...:rolleyes1

Well I won't tolerate that for that kind of money!

I know! We got an "upgrade", so I was really excited about doing the CL thing, but the snacks had been downgraded from what they had offered in the past, and IMHO I just could not justify paying for a GV CL. If enjoying the Poly to the max is what you are looking for, and you spend some time in your room enjoying the view, then I would highly recommend switching to a theme park view (I believe it's about the same price as GV CL)...here's what I had this past February:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1591953&page=78 (post 1159,1160, and 1161)

Quite a difference in views and worth every penny spent! :thumbsup2

Just booked a Polynesian Hawaii club level garden view room. What are the views like? Please post pics!

I'd like to see these too! We just switched from BLT over to Poly CL - need the lounge to make up for what I was going to cook in the kitchen at BLT, but can't afford TPV-CL at the Poly! Hoping for a nice view...

I'd like to see these too! We just switched from BLT over to Poly CL - need the lounge to make up for what I was going to cook in the kitchen at BLT, but can't afford TPV-CL at the Poly! Hoping for a nice view...

I'm a little concerned about the comment made earlier in this post about the worst room pic! I originally booked lagoon view then with the 40% discount saw the club garden level was only a little more. My luck I'll get the room from the worst room pic, probably the only bad room in club level!

The shots from post #2 look gorgeous, though! :thumbsup2 I'm sure we'll both get great rooms - if nothing else, the views from the CL lounge are fantastic - can't wait :banana:

Polynesian Hawaii building, garden view. Room #1529 (ground floor, a few doors down from the lounge end of the building). I wish I had more, it was a nice view. Just to the left is the quiet pool.

DSC04356.JPG

DSC04355.JPG

Polynesian Hawaii building, garden view. Room #1529 (ground floor, a few doors down from the lounge end of the building). I wish I had more, it was a nice view. Just to the left is the quiet pool.

DSC04356.JPG

DSC04355.JPG

Looks gorgeous!! I requested a 3rd floor room (for the balcony) but we might like this better. It would give the kids a place to run around just outside the room. Did you find it to be noisy being on the first floor? Doesn't look as if there's a walkway too close...

DSC04356.JPG

DSC04355.JPG

These are really nice. Thanks for posting!

okay, I went back to the worst view thread and here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1674676&page=15 (mine is post #218)

I've stayed at the Poly twice now and last trip we booked a theme park view and I would take the gorgeous view over the CL snacks anyday! :love: Have fun planning, the Poly is so much fun! :thumbsup2

We either had the same room or the one right next to it last year too. How funny.:lmao::rotfl2:

Was it 3rd floor at the very end of the hall next to the outside stairs?

We either had the same room or the one right next to it last year too. How funny.:lmao::rotfl2:

Was it 3rd floor at the very end of the hall next to the outside stairs?

Yup! It was 3rd floor, the second to the last room next to the stairs...very very noisy hallways as well. We were woken up every single night. Tuvalu on the other hands...ahhhh. restful, quiet, and beautiful! :love:

3rd Floor Poly GV CL

To the left (could see part of the quiet pool.)
713.jpg

To the right.
712.jpg

For those of you who have stayed GV at the Poly..... is the beach the only other place to watch the fireworks? Is there an indoor area to watch the fireworks if we wanted?

Thanks,
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter