Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

Poll: When is your Spring Break 2016 (K-12)?

• March 14-18

Votes: 59 12.9%
  • March 21-25

Votes: 93 20.4%
  • March 28-April 1

Votes: 117 25.7%
  • April 4-8

Votes: 63 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 124 27.2%

• Total voters
NH a week after Massachusetts.

Also - NH (and possibly other states as well) have a "Winter break" which is the last week of February. Maine's and Vermont's "Winter break" is the week before that starting Feb 15.

Last edited:
Atlanta (Fulton County) is the first full week in April. We're headed down that week because the crowd calendars show moderate crowds.

Gwinnett county Georgia. April 4-8. We are usually the first full week of April

Hello neighbor! I'm in North Fulton.

My daughter's school always schedules spring break the week following Easter Sunday. We are in South Carolina.

Upstate NY April 25-29. With NY testing schedules, they separated it from Easter. Most of our Dream cruise that week is from NY it seems.

Hm. I want to go in the March/April timeframe as well, but it'll be DH's first experience there and I think he might get frazzled if it's spring break somewhere basically the entirety of both months. D:

Ours is basically the last 2 weeks of March.

So Monday March 21-Friday April 1st.

We can lose part of the first week for snow days if needed.

Please choose a school week or "other" if your break is not a listed choice.
Atlanta Apr 4-8
Please choose a school week or "other" if your break is not a listed choice.

Atlanta, private school, April 22nd-May 2nd (Passover :goodvibes)

I love your picture, by the way! My horse makes that face at me too, expecially when I'm eating something he decides he wants :rotfl:

I'm sure someone else here answered this alreadY, but: NYC Public schools are on spring break the last week of April. I believe Catholic schools are off the last week of March here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter