POLL!!! What resort are you staying at for your HM?

My DF and I are splitting our stay, 4 nights at GF Honeymoon Concierge, 3 nights on the Wonder, then 4 nights at the Poly Lagoon Concierge. All booked and can't wait!!!

We are planning a Disney wedding for late on a tuesday afternoon. Prior to the wedding we are spending 2 nights in the Contemporary tower MK view requested. Then we are moving over to WL in a honeymoon room for the rest of the week.

Because DH and I are "cheap" and like to spend our money elsewhere in Disney, we will be staying at the the Allstar Resort! We're going to be renewing our vows in 3 years and once again "honeymooning" in Disney :teeth:

We are doing 2 nights at the Contemporary prior to the wedding and then 5 nights at the Wilderness Lodge in a honeymoon suite.

Where are you staying and why did you choose it?
We are staying at the CBR for the first 5 nights of our honeymoon and then transfering to WL for 8 nights. (Dec. 14-27)

We were going to stay at Pop Century the first week, but then changed to the CBR because of AP discount codes.

We chose the WL due to it's Christmas theming! It's just like being at home for us since we're from Colorado. (It'll be our first time in a Disney Deluxe hotel.)

Diznee25

We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort. We were originally going to stay at POFQ but once renovations were announced we looked around and decided on CS. The pictures look great and we can't wait to get there.

Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter