• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll of the Day Thread

Poll of the Day- 2/3-
Girl Scouts now has two new cereals based upon their cookies. Caramel crunch, and thin mints. Would you try them?

Poll of the Day-2/4-
If you were to choose just three of the below foods to have at your Superbowl party, which ones would you select?
*Chicken wings
*Chili
*Hot dogs
*Pizza
*Chips and dip
*Potato skins
*Pigs in a blanket
*Jalepeno poppers
*Sub sandwiches
*Veggie platter
*Fruit platter
*Hamburgers
*Macaroni and cheese

Poll of the Day-2/4-
If you were to choose just three of the below foods to have at your Superbowl party, which ones would you select?
*Chicken wings
*Chili
*Hot dogs
*Pizza
*Chips and dip
*Potato skins
*Pigs in a blanket
*Jalepeno poppers
*Sub sandwiches
*Veggie platter
*Fruit platter
*Hamburgers
*Macaroni and cheese
Hot dogs, chips and dip and a veggie platter

I have a delayed reaction to coffee. I can fall asleep a half hour after drinking it - but if I wake up in the middle of the night, I won't be able to get back to sleep.

Poll of the Day-2/7-
On the radio today, there was a discussion about if you had to keep ketchup in the refrigerator once it is opened. Do you put your ketchup in the refrigerator, or keep it outside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter