Poll for Canadians Edited... I got one dose of ... and I got the my second shot (two votes allowed)

What vaccination type did you get?

• Total voters
oh yay! I'm trying to set up my mom's account so she can just log in tomorrow and book her appointment, but apparently there's a 'glitch' in the system and its not recognizing her personal health identification number. She may only have the option to phone. ☹

I am in NB. Hubby and I got Pfizer last week at a provincial site. My 19 year old son gets his shot today but it is at Lawton's and the reservation says Pfizer/Moderna so we are not sure which he is getting. Hoping it is Pfizer as well as we can be the same. Not sure why I want that, but it is what it is lol

Well, I had to phone this morning, but I got my mother her second appointment. I was on hold for about 15 minutes, but I was one of the first to phone, I think.

That's done! DS 16 an 18 getting done on Sunday. Next, wait for Shopper's to notify DH and I that we can get our second shot.

Feels like there's a light at the end of the tunnel

I was able to book an appointment for DD12 to get her 1st shot on June 1st. DH & I got our first shots the past Tuesday. Had we booked for today or any day ahead, we could have just brought her with us and she would have been poked at the same time, no appointment required.

My daughters are getting theirs today. We already had an appointment for my 17 ( turns 18 in July) and now that they are doing 12+ we will take my 14 year old with her,

ETA: Done!! 😀

Last edited:
I am in NB. Hubby and I got Pfizer last week at a provincial site. My 19 year old son gets his shot today but it is at Lawton's and the reservation says Pfizer/Moderna so we are not sure which he is getting. Hoping it is Pfizer as well as we can be the same. Not sure why I want that, but it is what it is lol
Just because your experience with Pfizer is good and it is reassuring for a mother to know by experience that everything is ok for her child . You are human .

Just because your experience with Pfizer is good and it is reassuring for a mother to know by experience that everything is ok for her child . You are human .

For me, I liked that everyone in my family of 5 got Pfizer simply because I liked us all having the same. No deep reason - just suits my sense of order and it seems tidier this way lol!

Everyone, don't forget that you can change your vote on the poll from still waiting....

DD15 got Pfeizer Sunday and her poor arm . She’s a tough kid ( ran cross country with a cracked femur) but she’s suffering today .. I feel so bad for her .
hopefully she wakes up better today as she’s babysitting for a friend tonight whose working on her NP.

I've already started with symptoms. Headache in my head and face, a pulsing-like feeling. And I have been dizziness and numbness in my fingers.

Just checking in to say I still have a headache, but not the pulsing weirdness. If I am up and about too long, it feels like someone is pushing down on my head. I went to bed early (for me) last night and was out like a light.

Took a sick day today, but I am sure I will feel better tmr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter