Points for Rent/Transfer: Up to 551 Points for Boardwalk BWV - $14 p/p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! We are visiting from 10/12-10/18/17 and are interested in either. Beach Club or Boardwalk, studios preferably but 1BR would also work.
Hi,
Unfortunately there isn't full availability for the dates you are interested in, only partial availability at this time.

Hoping to rent a 2 bedroom villa at boardwalk 9/8/18-9/15/18!
Any help and points to rent this would be amazing!
Hi,
Thanks for your email as well. Unfortunately I can only book 11 months in advance. So you will want to get back in touch in late September and see if I can help you at that time.
Thanks,
Lee

Hi,
Thanks for your email as well. Unfortunately I can only book 11 months in advance. So you will want to get back in touch in late September and see if I can help you at that time.
Thanks,
Lee

No problem I knew I couldn't book til then
Hopefully you have some points left that I could use and get our vacation planned!

Thank You

Hi -- I'm looking for 94 points for use April 2018.

Are you willing to transfer?

I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.
Do you have anything available anytime in July. One week. 2 adults 2 children. Any size room. BWV then anything after that.

I am looking for December 1-7 or December 2-8
185 points AKL two bedroom
5 adults and two kids

Thanks
Tricia

Howdy - I'll send you a PM (we've rented from you a couple of times before).

Thanks!

Hello,

I am in need of two studios (standard view) at BWV from 1/3 - 1/8. The person I usually rent from is all out of points, so I would appreciate if you can help.

Kolleen

Hi Lee,

Is there any availability for June 26th-29th? We would want a studio.

Thanks,
Kelly

I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.
We are looking to book at Boardwalk Villas 12/8-12/12 standard villa

Interested in a transfer for a July 2018 trip. I would like 100 to 150 points. Are these bankable?

Do you have anything available for December 10-15, 2 bedroom?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter