Points for Rent/Transfer: 655 VGF @ $20pp; Rent Only: 139 BWV @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to help out. Just need a bit more info:
What size unit are you looking for? Which resort?
Sorry didn't figure there was much available. Any size is fine, we would prefer the Boardwalk or Polynesian

Sorry didn't figure there was much available. Any size is fine, we would prefer the Boardwalk or Polynesian
The only availability for 5 is Saratoga 10/18-10/24 in 1-bdrms. Standard is 184 pts; Preferred 208 pts. I assume the 5 doesn't include an infant... because if it does then you maybe able to fit into a 4 person room (I only checked 5). That being said, I don't have enough points left to fill this request but it is available. I'm sure others on this site maybe able to do this for you.
Good luck.

Hi...options for VGF 2 studios(or at least 1) anytime in May?
How many nights? As we are just in the 11-mo booking window until 5/14 it's pretty open... especially the new VGF Resort rooms. VGF deluxe studio rooms have some unavailable nights (5/3, 5/4. 5/7). Other than that thru 5/14 and should be rest of the month its available. PM me if you'd like to discuss in greater detail.

9/9-9/12
Studio or 1 bedroom
5 people
MK or Epcot resorts
The only current availability is Sarasota 1-bdrm 74 pts standard; 84 pts preferred.
My points that I have which could cover this reservation start Oct... so I can't book it for you but I'm sure others on this sight can. Good luck

Just hit my 10th so should be able to PM soon hopefully! Thats great news for May's trip for September 2nd or 3rd is anything available individually not at saratoga springs just wondering all my options. Thanks!

Just hit my 10th so should be able to PM soon hopefully! Thats great news for May's trip for September 2nd or 3rd is anything available individually not at saratoga springs just wondering all my options. Thanks!
Congrats. There were a few options for either day in Sept but not many. PM me and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter