Points for Rent/Transfer - 325 AKV & SSR points for $14/pt. Use by Feb. 28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this. Looking for AKV 2 Br for 7 people 4 adults 3 children 9/21-9/24

Hi, Kay. Unfortunately, AKV is not available. The only options for your dates are SSR 2 Bedroom Preferred for 119 points and Standard view for 98 points.

Please let me know if you would like to book. Thank you!

I have 325 AKV & SSR points available for rent for $14/pt. The points must be used by Feb 28, 2018.

If needed, I'll setup the Disney Dining Plan for you (requires full payment when reserved) and the free Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport.

I have been a DVC member for 15 years and occasionally rent my points.

Please provide the following through either a PM (Private Message) or post on this thread:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa)
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.)
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel)
6. E-mail and phone number

After I check availability, I will respond to you via PM or e-mail with the details and total price.

Once the reservation request is confirmed as available, please send a PM (Private Message) or e-mail to me with the following information:

1. Names of all guests and the ages of the children.
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information.
3. If you’d like Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) arrangements are requested, please include flight details.
4. If you'd like to add the Disney Dining Plan, please provide the level desired.

Payment terms - I accept payments via PayPal, direct bank transfer for a deposit or Cashier's Check/money order. If you choose PayPal, I will pass on the 3% fee that PayPal charges.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what happened, didn't mean to post this.

Hi, was trying to ask if you could check On a standard studio at BLT for September 5th. I would like to book this and can do it immediately. Please let me know if you can book this for me. Thank you, Donna

Hi KatiMouse.
Do you mind checking availability at AK for Aug 2-4 or Aug 2-5? We are interested in a deluxe studio or a one bedroom. View isn't a big deal. 2 adults, 2 kids (3 and 6).

So,
Check-in date: 8/2/17
Check-out date: 8/4/17 or 8/5/17
Room type: 1 bedroom villa is first choice, deluxe studio is 2nd choice
Three top resorts: AK, Saratoga Tree House Villas, Beach Club
Number in party: 2 adults, 2 children (3,6)
Email: brandon@3circlechurch.com

Hi, was trying to ask if you could check On a standard studio at BLT for September 5th. I would like to book this and can do it immediately. Please let me know if you can book this for me. Thank you, Donna

I sent a PM to you.

Hi KatiMouse.
Do you mind checking availability at AK for Aug 2-4 or Aug 2-5? We are interested in a deluxe studio or a one bedroom. View isn't a big deal. 2 adults, 2 kids (3 and 6).

So,
Check-in date: 8/2/17
Check-out date: 8/4/17 or 8/5/17
Room type: 1 bedroom villa is first choice, deluxe studio is 2nd choice
Three top resorts: AK, Saratoga Tree House Villas, Beach Club
Number in party: 2 adults, 2 children (3,6)
Email: brandon@3circlechurch.com

I sent an email to you.

We are looking for a studio at BWV for 1/29 - 2/3 Please.

Thank you
Kourtney

Hello! I'm looking for a studio for either sep 8-10 or sep 15-17. I would prefer Boardwalk or OKW but would like to know other availability if they are not an option. Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for a studio for either sep 8-10 or sep 15-17. I would prefer Boardwalk or OKW but would like to know other availability if they are not an option. Thanks!

Hi. Unfortunately, all DVC resorts are booked both of the weekends. I'm sorry.

1. Check-in date: 2/23
2. Check-out date: 2/25
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa): Studio or 1 BR
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.): SSR or OKW
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) 1
6. E-mail and phone number: christinemrowe@comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter