Points for Rent/Transfer - 250 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGenzink

Earning My Ears
We have 250 points available at $10 a point. They need to be used by 11-30-2010. I am very detailed and have time to work out a reservation for you. Please contact me at nancygenzink@sbcglobal.net for the quickest reply.
Thanks

Hi Nancy
emailing you now.
Looking to go for this Halloween Sat - Sat
Thanks

I am looking for a 1-bedroom at AKV for October 10th-15th, 95 points, for 2 adults and 1 child.

Nancy,

Looking for 1 weeks at OKW for a studio from 10/25/10 - 11/1/10. Would also need the Dining Plan for 2 adults.

Thank you for your time.

Diana Ray

HI Nancy-I sent you an email. Not sure if you've rented all the points yet. Thanks.

If you sent an email and you didn't get my reply please try again. I think I've got back with everyone.

Hi, I would love for you to be able to check availibilty for me for Sept 11 checking out on Sept 18 in a studio. We are looking for the place with the least amount of points other than OKW and we will also consider OKW to if nothing else is availible. Our fist choice would be a standard or value room at AKV and then standard view at BWV. But if you dont mind to check availibility for all of them.
We were DVC members but have sold our contracts a year or so ago.
We are taking my Dsis and my little nephew that have never been to Disney. We will also have another family traveling with us that will be needing a room to so i suppose that maybe another hurdle to see if the resorts have 2 rooms availible.
Please check for me if you dont mind and let me know asap.

Thanks so much,
Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter