POINTS FOR RENT: Rental of 150 POINTS or more @ $17 Per Point. CAN BE USED AT ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT. SSR Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights starting March 17, 2023? A studio for three people (myself and my two adult children) at (in order of preference): Poly, GF, BWV, BCV. I've rented many times before. Thank you so much for checking!
I will check for you.

Happy Monday, it's a perfect day to plan a Disney Vacation. Let me help make it happen.

Hi Everyone,

I have 250 DVC points to rent for $19 per point. If you rent at least 150 points at once I will discount the price to $18 per point. These points are for reservations that must be used by August 31, 2024.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 17 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:

Preferred Dates for Reservations

Preferred Resorts

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.)

# Of people traveling

Names of everyone in your party.

Ages of the children in your party.

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Hey Marc: Looking for a 1 bedrooms, 3 actual adults, 1 "disney adult" (age 14) and an infant age 1. 5/25-4/1/24. Prefer standard view, SRR, OKW or BWV. Will provide names if available via PM. Thanks!

Hey Marc: Looking for a 1 bedrooms, 3 actual adults, 1 "disney adult" (age 14) and an infant age 1. 5/25-4/1/24. Prefer standard view, SRR, OKW or BWV. Will provide names if available via PM. Thanks!
Hi, I am confused by your dates. I am assuming that you want 3/25 - 4/1 so I will check for that.

I sent you a message

Hello ! I am looking for 1 night 01/21 pretty much anywhere at WDW, ideally a 2-bedroom, but a 1-bedroom or 2 studios could work too. 4 adults.

Hi Everyone,

I have 250 DVC points to rent for $19 per point. If you rent at least 150 points at once I will discount the price to $18 per point. These points are for reservations that must be used by August 31, 2024.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 17 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Preferred Resorts

# Of people traveling

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Marc
Hello, I know this is last minute but I was wondering if you could look to see if there is availability in boardwalk villas, deluxe studio for February 11, 12, 13 and 14

Hello, I know this is last minute but I was wondering if you could look to see if there is availability in boardwalk villas, deluxe studio for February 11, 12, 13 and 14
Unfortunately, there is no availability at this time for the dates that you are requesting.

Any availability at riviera in a studio for April 18-21, 2024?
Sorry, unfortunately, there is nothing available for the entire time that you requested. There is only single nights at different DVC resorts.

Hi Everyone,

Preferred Resorts

# Of people traveling

Marc
Hello Marc,

I am interested in the Disney resort in Oahu. I would need it for January 28-31st 2024. Just the smaller room as it’s just my wife and I. Do your points work there and if so leave let me know as I would rent them asap.

Thank you,

Jon

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Preferred Resorts

# Of people traveling

Marc

Hello!

I'm wondering if there is any availability May 1-7 anywhere. A studio if possible. I'm asking for a friend who has never rented before.

Thank you,
Yvonne

Hello, I am looking for a point transfer for 5 points add another night to my reservation for January 2024.
I am a DVC member and already included buying the 24 points from DVC in my calculations, but still need 5 more. Just wondering if you have 5 points to sell for transfer.
Thank you for your consideration :)

Hello Marc,

I am interested in the Disney resort in Oahu. I would need it for January 28-31st 2024. Just the smaller room as it’s just my wife and I. Do your points work there and if so leave let me know as I would rent them asap.

Thank you,

Jon
I will check now for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter