Points for Rent - Hurry !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't getting back to anyone then please close your thread !!!

If these points are still available, I would be interested in 45 points for a transfer. Please PM me if they are available and you're willing to do a point transfer to another DVC member. Thank you.

I don't think anyone has heard from this individual-I have a feeling this was not real-I email that night he posted it and have never heard from him and he hasn't been on since he posted this-As far as I can see no one else has received a reply.

Need a studio or 1 bedroom for 7/24/10 - 7/31/10
2 adults 2 children (17 & 13)
Do you have an email for correspondence?

VERY INTERESTED CALL 954-444-6144

Need 150 pts for a stay between 7/24/10 and 7/31/10
2 adults and 2 children (17 & 13)
studio or 1 bedroom
Are your points still available?
Please reply josorio10304 aol

Looking for dates Dec 2 - 13, 2010 AKV savannah view for 2 Adults, 2 Children (167 pts).

Looking for 132 points for 2 bdrm at BCV ck in 8/8/10 and ck out on 8/11/10. Are your points available for this?

Looking for 132 points for 2 bdrm at BCV ck in 8/8/10 and ck out on 8/11/10. Are your points available for this?

we all may be looking for a "long time" if we depend upon this OP

it seems to be a flash in the pan posting with no substance behind it, unless someone here can "state" otherwise

is this forum moderated for POSTS like this?????

that are too good to be true...???

I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. Looking for 1 week from 10-25 to 11-1, 1 bdrm either at OKW, AKV, BV (std) including the dining plan for 2 adults.

Thank you for your time.

Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter