Points for Rent: BCV,BWV,WLV AKV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looing for 168pts for 2 Bedroom Villa at BWV from Dec 9-14 or 140 points for 2 Bedroom Villa Dec 5-9. Willing to pay up to 11 a point

RD

Hi. I'm looking to book a studio in any DVC resort Sept 2 through Sept 6, 2010. Would love to stay at BWV or BCV, but any resort is fine! Please let me know if you can find anything available, you can email at tiffanydawn1 @gmail.com. Thank you!

Tiffany

Hi I was wondering if still availabel and if so Wilderness Lodge also week in June or first or second week in July for 6 nights?
Thanks,
Marianne

Hi I am looking for a two bedroom the week of 12/3/2010-12/12/2010. we would like either boardwalk or beachclub. I can not send pms.
thanks for your help.
amy

Also too new to PM, but looking for 269 points @ AKV (SV) for 2 br Aug 14-19. Please let me know if you have pts. avail. Thanks!

Can you please check July 15-21, 2010 for lowest point cost option for one Grand Villa or one 2 BR + one studio/1BR in any location? Thank you.

Chris,

I'm looking for a studio from 10/25/10 to 11/1/10 either at OKW, AKV or BV we would also need the dining plan for 2 adults. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diana

Chris,

I'm looking for a studio from 10/25/10 to 11/1/10 either at OKW, AKV or BV we would also need the dining plan for 2 adults. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diana

The only two Resorts with availability are Disney's Saratoga Springs or Disney's Old Key West Resorts. If either of these will work for you, let me know. downeywood48@yahoo.com

Hi I am looking for a two bedroom the week of 12/3/2010-12/12/2010. we would like either boardwalk or beachclub. I can not send pms.
thanks for your help.
amy

Sorry, there is nothing available at either Boardwalk or Beach Club.

Nothing that week but, at this time, there is availability the following week checking in on the 24th at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort.

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately dates are locked in. Will stick with straight hotel res this time.

Hello... I am trying to get points and reservation for a Studio for Dec 27-Jan1 at BWV, BCV, or VB (or a mix). I have some points, but not enough. However, I suspect there is no availability...

Thanks,

bob markovic

Robert_J_Markovic@progressive.com
440.395.9675 (w)
440.520.6505 (c)

I am interested in going to vero for 7/3/10. Can you please let me know how much that would cost?

Many Thanks,
Jolene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter