Points for rent: 80 OKW points avail. @$9 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyHotDog

Mouseketeer
:santa:I have 80 points available at $9 Per point. must be used by Feb28 2012. Will check reservations at any resort. can borrow extra if needed to complete reservation. email at rlakpinto@aol.com or reply to this thread. I can be reached by phone at 212 755 7756.
Thanks,
Richard:santa:

Hi richard,

we're looking for the VGC Fri night 1/6/12. any combination of rooms.

thanks

jim b.

hello
I am looking to rent about 41 points to book the Animal Kingdom Resort for february 25 and leaving on the 28.

thanks
Catherine

Hi there! Looking for 1 BR (prefer AKV Kidani but at this late in the game any would do!) Sun Dec 18 to Wed Dec 21....let me know..thanks!

Hi! If these are still available I would take all of them in a points transfer. Please let me know!
Thanks!
Jeff

can you check on availability for December 26th checking out December 30th, also, are you able to use your points at non DVC resorts, and if so, how many points would that be

I have never rented before so I need some help, but we were hoping to stay at the Boardwalk but would also take Animal Kingdom savanna view, check in 1/5/12 and check out 1/8/12 (Thurs - Sun). Do I call the hotel or some other number to check availability? We are looking for a studio room. Thank you.

Steve

sralaw10 at gmail.com

Hi,
I am interested in a studio in DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort
from Jan 08~13, 2012. Do you still have points available?
Could you check the room for me, I think it needs 30 points.
Can the room stay for a party of 2 people? Do residents in
DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort have magic hour? Hope can hear
from you soon.

Hi there
Im looking for a studio from Jan 20-28 at SSR. PLease let me know if you have point available for this! THANKS!

Aimee

hello
I am looking to rent about 41 points to book the Animal Kingdom Resort for february 25 and leaving on the 28.

thanks
Catherine
hi,
did you get a reservation for februray at ak? i have points i can rent to you. 16 expire in may. i have others i can use that don't expire til may 2013. thanks,
jessica

hello,
i was checking out the disboards to see about renting out some of my points. i saw you had a post wanting points for ssr. are you looking for jan 2012? i have points to rent and some i can transfer.
thanks.
jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter