Points for rent: 600 plus BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you have available but we are looking for 2 bedroom at Boardwalk for the first week of December and are flexible. Looking for a week stay. Possibly 12-2-18 to 12-9-18. Thank you for checking.
There is nothing available for the 2nd-9th of December.

There is a 2 Bedroom Garden or Pool View at the Boardwalk available December 15th-22nd for 283 points.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Looking for dates
10/14-10/19
Animal Kingdom or BWV
Studio

Is this possible?
There are no studios available at the Boardwalk and I can not check at the Animal Kingdom Lodge until the 7 month window opens.

There is a 1 Bedroom Garden or Pool View at the Boardwalk for 145 points.

Please let me know if that works for you.

There are no studios available at the Boardwalk and I can not check at the Animal Kingdom Lodge until the 7 month window opens.

There is a 1 Bedroom Garden or Pool View at the Boardwalk for 145 points.

Please let me know if that works for you.

I want a studio. Thanks for checking! I will get back with you closer to the 7 month mark for AK studio.

Looking for availability for October 11-14 2018 for a one bedroom.
There is a 1 Bedroom Garden or Pool View available at the Boardwalk for October 11-14, 2018 (three nights) for 97 points.

Please let me know your email address to contact you to get all the information necessary to book this reservation.

Looking for a studio for 01/20-01/27 if available! Thanks!
No standard view studios.

There are Boardwalk View Studios for 107 and there are also Garden or Pool View Studios for 107.

Please let me know your email address to contact you if you are interested in booking.

Thanks.

I have points for rent and can make reservations starting in October 2018.

I require full payment by check once I forward the DVC confirmation.
I need two villas with two bedrooms each. Either Boardwalk or Saratoga. Dates very flexible. Our family wants to arrive at Disney World on a Sunday and return home from Disney on a Friday. Dates starting Oct. 14 through Dec. 14 we are available. Any Sunday through Friday between those dates. Thanks for checking.

Hello, new to posting on the boards but I am looking for a 1 bedroom standard view at BWV for 1/27/2019-2/3/2019. I have been told there is availability this week for a 1 BR. Is this something you could do? Thanks!

I am looking for a 2 bdr. For December 7-10 2018 at BWV. Please let me know if there is anything available. Thank you

Hello, when would be the latest you could book, would November 2019 be too late. Thank you

Last edited:
Hello, I’m looking to rent points for a 2 BR standard view at Boardwalk for Jan. 4-7 2019.

Hello,

Looking for a 2-Bedroom Lockoff, Standard View at BWV for January 29, 2019 to February 7, 2019 at Boardwalk Villas.

Thanks.

Looking for any view studio BWV for party of 5 checking in Dec 20 checking out December 26 2018. Would also consider other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter