Points for rent: 40 AKL December 2021 UY at $17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
Reservations can be made at AKL 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
I will need the following info to check for availability:
Preferred resort
Check in date
Check out date
Room Type

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, immediate payment required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction. Can accept PayPal or Zelle.

Studio 12/14
Studio available at BLT that night. 18 points. Will go very quickly. Direct message me with your info (name, address, phone, email) if you want it.

It has to be used by Dec 2021 correct? I am looking Jan 10-12 2022 or around then for studio in AK Villas or other standard studio. Sorry I am fairly new to this and learning some points have to be used within a certain time frame.

It has to be used by Dec 2021 correct? I am looking Jan 10-12 2022 or around then for studio in AK Villas or other standard studio. Sorry I am fairly new to this and learning some points have to be used within a certain time frame.
They have to be used before Dec 2022. Unfortunately, there is currently no availability for studios Jan 10-12, though

Ok thank you. Would possibly be interested in one night Jan 10-11 if that is available instead but would have to talk to my husband if it is available thanks

Ok thank you. Would possibly be interested in one night Jan 10-11 if that is available instead but would have to talk to my husband if it is available thanks
Right now, Jan 10 is available at AKL - Studio, Standard View, 12 points. 12 x $17 = $204. Send me direct message if you are interested.

I just realized that some of my replies did not count towards messages, so I still have a few more messages to make before I can direct message. I will talk to my husband and let you know though, thank you for looking for me.

Hello! We're looking for a studio from 11/17/21 through 11/19/21 if anything happens to be available.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter