POINTS FOR Rent -255 @ $10 per point, must complete travel by 12/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

regina1622

Earning My Ears
I have 255 points available to rent. Travel must be completed by year end.

If you are interested in checking availability, please email me.

Thanks,
Regina
:)

interested in 1 BDRM DBW or BCV 11/27-12/2 can't send e-mail yet. Just started attempting the rental. We have a timeshare but would like to surprise the my DW and DD with an on property stay this year.

TO: c0y0te1016

interested in 1 BDRM DBW or BCV Sat 11/27- Thurs 12/2: They have the following availability:

At Boardwalk
11/27-12/1 preferred view - 121 then 19 for a standard view on 12/1 (but you would have to change rooms (could potentially waitlist the preferred view - but no guarantee you wouldnt have to move.

OR

11/27 - 11/30 BCV 1 br = 92 points
11/30-12/2 BWV = 40 points
(again you would have to change)

or all nights at SSR 130 vacation points

TO: Tgiglio

Animal Kingdom villa 1 bd (2 adults 3 kids). (9/22-9/27)
Standard View is available in Kidani at 127 points

please let me know your plans -
thanks,
regina

Hi,

I am looking to rent 64 points for 2 value studios for 3 nights at AKV as follows:

Check-in date: Nov 17th. 2010
Check-out date: Nov 20th, 2010
Number of people: 5

Thank you,
Hanh

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom suite in the Grand California Villas. I need it for Sunday - Friday any week in October 2010. I believe that is 225 points.

Please let me know if you can help.

Joel Gaerte

Hi,

I am looking to rent points, for a studio at any of the WDW villas. We are looking for any available dates, between July 1-5. There will be 2 adults and 1 child. Please let me know if there is availability. I am, also, willing to change resorts, for split stay.

Sent email with details of request. Thanks!

Interested in OKW for studio for 1 week beginning 10/25-11/1. Would also need Dining Plan for 2 adults.

Thank you for your time.

Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter