Points for Rent: 250+ BLT/AKV $19pp SEPT UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
I would love to make your next vacation reservation! I have 250 +/- points available. My home resorts are AKV and BLT, so I can book 11 months out at either of those and 7 months out at other resorts. $19/pp.

I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa. There are still some Spring Break dates available!

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 60 days out. Please note: your deposit is non-refundable, but I am more than happy to work with you, if your plans change (rebooking).

I am a licensed Florida Realtor and I use a simple rental contract, outlining the details.
Payments can be made via Paypal, Venmo, (you pay fees) or Zelle.

Let's get started!

Last edited:
I would love to make your next vacation reservation! I have 250 +/- points available. My home resorts are AKV and BLT, so I can book 11 months out at either of those and 7 months out at other resorts. $19/pp.

I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa. There are still some Spring Break dates available!

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 60 days out. Please note: your deposit is non-refundable, but I am more than happy to work with you, if your plans change (rebooking).

I am a licensed Florida Realtor and I use a simple rental contract, outlining the details.
Payments can be made via Paypal, Venmo, (you pay fees) or Zelle.

Let's get started!
Interested in split stay. 12/10-12/11 AK studio Savanah. 12/11-12/16 BLT studio Lake view. Looked at availability and seemed to be good. First time to Disney and DVC with the family.

Interested in split stay. 12/10-12/11 AK studio Savanah. 12/11-12/16 BLT studio Lake view. Looked at availability and seemed to be good. First time to Disney and DVC with the family.
Hi. Will check as soon as I get home!

We ended up securing a booking after I messaged but wish I would have looked here sooner! Anywho, best of luck and thanks for being responsive!

Is there any availability for a BLT studio (not picky about view but prefer lake or standard due to cost) for 10/6-10/7?

Hi! I’m looking for one or 2 nights (depending upon availability) if that might work for you? Studio on 5/3 and or 5/4. Any DVC would be great but would love Poly, BW , AK or BC preferable??? Im a former owner and have rented many times before! Thank you!!!

Hi! I’m looking for one or 2 nights (depending upon availability) if that might work for you? Studio on 5/3 and or 5/4. Any DVC would be great but would love Poly, BW , AK or BC preferable??? Im a former owner and have rented many times before! Thank you!!!
Hi. Sorry, all resorts are booked for those days.

Anything available at AKL for Nov 7-14? Ideally Savannah View, but Standard works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter