• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POINTS FOR RENT-170 Points at Wilderness Lodge/Vero Beach for rent. $14 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeand4girls

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have a total of 170 points for rent. February use year, $14 per point. Experienced renter with references if needed. Let me help you plan your next DVC vacation.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio at Saratoga springs for my husband and myself. Checking in on Wednesday, May 15 for three nights checking out on Saturday, May 18. Thank you.

I have a total of 170 points for rent. February use year, $18 per point. Experienced renter with references if needed. Let me help you plan your next DVC vacation.
Would you be willing to do a transfer? Also, what year are these points good until? I would very much be interested in them if the use year is right.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio at Saratoga springs for my husband and myself. Checking in on Wednesday, May 15 for three nights checking out on Saturday, May 18. Thank you.
Please let me know if anything is available for the dates above.

They are February use year, so they would have to be used by January 31, 2024

So these points are part of your February 2023 or February 2024 use year? Sorry, just want to confirm, because I won't be able to use them by January 31, 2024.

I have a total of 170 points for rent. February use year, $14 per point. Experienced renter with references if needed. Let me help you plan your next DVC vacation.
Would there be any availability for AKL for 11/28-12/2?

Looking for one night stay at Aulani night of January 9, 10, or 11, 2024. Need 2 bedroom unit. Least expensive available — view does not matter. Please let me know if you can assist. Thanks.

Looking for one night stay at Aulani night of January 9, 10, or 11, 2024. Need 2 bedroom unit. Least expensive available — view does not matter. Please let me know if you can assist. Thanks.
The 9th is available. 47 points, please pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter