Points For Rent: 16 points @ BWV, expire 2/1/21, $13/point - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZatsiorsky

Earning My Ears
We have 16 points for rent. Home resort is BWV.
Points have to be used by 2/1/21
The cost is $13 per point.
Can borrow 30 more points from next year. The cost of borrowed points is $18/pt
No other fees. Venmo is preferred.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you,
Michael

Last edited:
We are looking for a studio. Anywhere besides OKW and SSV. Oct17-20 or Oct 16-20. Split stays are okay.

There are no studios available on 10/17

We could do 1-bedroom at AKL Jumbo house for 10/17 at 28 points. Than switch to a studio at the same place for 12 per night. Total would be 52 points. Let me know

Both available. Can you please PM me if you would like me to book since I will need some info to book it under your name.

Both available. Can you please PM me if you would like me to book since I will need some info to book it under your name.
Just waiting on my husband to let me know which date works best with his work schedule. PM you shortly! Thanks for the quick response back

My husband cant get either of those days off :/ apologies for taking your time, and thanks for checking and getting back to me!

Is there any availability for a Standard Studio the night of January 2nd, 2020 at the Riviera?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter