Points for Rent: 150 Points - Use by 5/31/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for BWV, preferred view, studio for Sept 29-Oct 3rd. I believe its 66 points. There are two adults and one child (age 11) in the travel party.

Let me know - Thanks!

Hello,

We are looking for a studio at Wilderness 9/10-9/13/10. Another member made us a reservation for 9/6-9/10 so we are looking to link these 2 reservations together now that our trip is longer.

Please email me at spetersen@oakcreekag.org

Thank you!
Stacey Petersen

Hi we are looking to stay @ AKV or OKW Dec. 10-17 2 Adults studio.. Think they are both 73 pts. Please let me know if pts. are still avail. thanks

Paul

Any availability at OKW, AKV BV for studio from 10/25 to 11/1. Also need dining plan for 2 adults

Hi there.
Looking for standard studio at BWV for May 14 - May 20 for 2 adults and 1 2-year-old. I believe it is 87 points.
Thanks!

Desired Dates: Nov 11-14, 2010
Desired Resorts: AKV (but open to others)
Accomodation Size: studio savanna view

Hi if you still have points available I am looking for:

Nov. 6-10, 2010 (four nights)

resorts in order of preference:
1. Studio or 1 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club
2. Studio (savanna view) at AKL Jambo or Kidani
3. studio at BLT or WL

Thanks!

Hi I need 88 points for Nov 18-26. I want to stay at AKL, I do know that there is no availability for Nov 23-26 at AKL but I am willing to switch resorts. If possible I would like to stay Nov 18-22 with check out on the 23rd and hopefully be able to stay at OKW 23-26, checking out on the 26th. If you still have points available will you check these dates for me. We have 2 adults, and 2 children. My info is:

John Black
Jenese Black
Haley Black age 14
Hunter Black age 8
8815 Bryants Landing Rd
Stockton, Al. 36579
251-214-7811
I am to new to be able to receive PM, you can text me at the number above.

Thankyou

Jenese

In reference to the first message I sent, I'm sorry but i failed to mention that at AKL I'm looking for a value view studio I don't care if it is at Kidani or Jambo House, and at OKW I need the studio also.

Thanks

Jenese

Hi,

Not sure if you got my PM, but looking for a standard studio at BWV for Jan20-27 (7nts). Also interested in adding the dining plan.

Please let me know. Thanks! :)

Hi,
I need points for an AKV Savanah View Studio on Jan 28/29. It's a Fri/Sat night in Value season.

Please PM me if you're breaking up your points and this will fit.

Thanks,
Heather

Do you still have any points available?
Visiting 10/18-10/24 2010

Interested in BWV studio or 1 bedrm or splitting reservation for 3-4 days at bwv and BLT studio for 3-4 days.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter