Points for Rent, $ 15.00 per point 248 to be used by Nov.30, '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunharley

Earning My Ears
If more or less points are needed to make your reservation that is possible as well. I have rented points successfully for many years with responsible and qualified parties who have written back to me how much they have enjoyed their stay and the ease of the proc

ess.

Hello-

Anything available for a single night in a Studio. Any one night between August 16-21.

Would go for any WDW resort availabl eother than SSR (been there, want to try something new).

If more or less points are needed to make your reservation that is possible as well. I have rented points successfully for many years with responsible and qualified parties who have written back to me how much they have enjoyed their stay and the ease of the proc

Hi! Is there anything available October 6-11, studio at BCV, BLT, or AK?

Thank you!!

ess.

I'll check for you however could you spell out the resorts you are interested in .
Thank you

Interested in BCV studio April 1-10 2019 (flexible with dates)

Please let me know :)

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

Interested in a studio for October 19th checking out on October 20th before our cruise. Looking to stay close to Magic Kingdom.

I am looking for a two-bedroom villa at Boardwalk Villas for check in November 5 and check out November 11

I am a DVC member and out of my own points.

I have already checked online and the following IS available: 2 Nights, August 8 & 9 in a 2BR at OKW. And 2 nights, August 10 & 11 in a 2 BR at BLT (Standard or Lake View). Will pay immediately. Thanks. Sending PM with contact info.

Interested in any studio the week of Oct 6-13. Please let me know if anything is available. We are willing to do the 7-13 as well if needed.

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

I am looking for a 1bdrm for Aug 1 - Aug 8th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Would like those dates but am flexible for anything in between there (atleast 5 nights). Do you still have the points available?

We would like a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/4/2018-11/11/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thank you!

Hi,
I'm looking for 8/31-9/4 (four nights) for any studio availability. I prefer AKL Kidani or Boardwalk but am open to all! Thanks!

Hi There! Looking for a studio, 2 adults on 9/7/18. Would prefer SSR or OKW but would take anything. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter