Points for Rent - 147 AKL $19 PP August Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedavidmoar

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi!

Experienced renter with 147 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for August 2022 use year. Can book from 11 months at AKL and 7 months anywhere else (apart from Riviera). Points to be used by July 31st 2023. Not looking to transfer any points.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Contract would need to be agreed. Payment would be through Paypal. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for points for standard two bedroom villa at Grand Floridian or Bay Lake Tower for week of 12/10 to 12/19, 2022.

Immediate payment for these points for Grand Floridian or BLT for 12/10-12/19, 2022.

Is there a club level studio at akl available from oct 9th-15th? 2 adults, 1 16yo. Would be willing to shorten the stay as long as within that time period if needed. If not, then maybe a 1br standard or savanna. Thank you.

Hi!

Experienced renter with 487 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for August 2022 use year. Can book from 11 months at AKL and 7 months anywhere else (apart from Riviera). Points to be used by July 31st 2023. Not looking to transfer any points.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Contract would need to be agreed. Payment would be through Paypal. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Hi I am looking for 452 points to use check in 15th August check out 29th August 2022 for Sarotoga Springs preferred rooms. I have checked availablity and rooms are available, I just need to add two rooms onto my exisitng booking for family to join our vacation.

Hi David, I am new to the disboard and still finding my way round, I am awaiitng some kind of approval to be able to PM, although I have posted on 10 threads this hasnt happened yet. Do you still have points available?

I am looking for 452 for August 2022.

Thanks

Hi David, I am new to the disboard and still finding my way round, I am awaiitng some kind of approval to be able to PM, although I have posted on 10 threads this hasnt happened yet. Do you still have points available?

I am looking for 452 for August 2022.

Thanks
I've PM'd you

Hi there, I'm too new to send a PM but I am looking for AKL studio for June 26th-June29th if available :)
thank you in advance!

Nov 26 - Dec 4
2 Adults
Prefer AKL Jambo, next Kidani. Prefer value studio but if they dont have value standard would be good!

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a 2 Bedroom Beach Club Villa around Oct. 7-13 (dates somewhat flexible).

Hi there,
We are looking for 250 point for AKL Dec 27-Jan 2 4 adults, 4 kids standard view 2 bedroom value suite.
Thanks for checking!
Tia

Hi David! I was just about to book with a broker when I saw your post. :) We are looking for a studio, savannah view in Jambo House from January 7 - 15, 2023. (8 nights, check out on the 15th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter