Points For Rent 130 Available $9.75 PP - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

realmom1229

Mouseketeer
Must rent/use 130 points within 60 days! Had a cancelled trip and Must rent! Please contact asap! These points are in "holding" (because that's what they do with cancelled trip points). This just means that I have until the end of my use year (January) to use these points up, but once you rent them, your trip must be within 60 days. I would prefer to rent in a lump sum as opposed to several seperate rentals. If you're planning a trip for this June, July, August or beginning of September and need 100+ points, I can help you.

Hi, we are going on Monday, would love it if we could rent 102 points for a studio at the boardwalk or beachclub. Looking for 6/28 check in, and a 7/7 check out (standard view). Please PM or email me at edv707@aol.com. Thanks! The Vogel's

Looking for 84-105 points for either OKW, AKV or BV from 10/25 to 11/1. Would also need dining plan.

Thank you for your time

Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter