Points for Rent 122 points OKW 210 points Vero Beach $16 pp Points expire May 31st 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a studio for 7/3-7/10. Open to any resort with this availability. Thanks! :)
Hi
The only resort with even partial availability is SSR . They have 5th -10th open and 3rd -5th can be waitlisted. Of course there is no guarantee with a waitlist.
Other resorts do have open waitlists for your dates
Lynda

Sorry it’s waitlist only at this time, for your request . Happy to waitlist you if you want
Thank you
Lynda

Hi Lynda,
I'm looking for a points transfer. Just 18 points needed to be used at AKV in Dec 2021. Would this work for you?
Thank you for your time!
Maggie

Hello, Still looking for a standard studio at either AKL Jambo or Saratoga for 8/30-9/4. Would be willing to split 3 nights at Jambo (8/30-9/2) and 2 nights at Saratoga. Thank you!

Hello, Still looking for a standard studio at either AKL Jambo or Saratoga for 8/30-9/4. Would be willing to split 3 nights at Jambo (8/30-9/2) and 2 nights at Saratoga. Thank you!
This is available at SSR for your dates in preferred room (70 points)
3 nights Aug 30-sept 2nd st available at Jambo in standard (38 points) or Savannah (49)
Lynda

This is available at SSR for your dates in preferred room (70 points)
3 nights Aug 30-sept 2nd st available at Jambo in standard (38 points) or Savannah (49)
Lynda
Sorry should have said if you split it the 2 SSR nights would be 28 points

Hi I am looking for a studio for oct any any mon to thurs and also a studio for nov any mon or thurs thanks

Some points still available To be used by May 30th 2022

Points can be used at any resort booking 7 months in advance. Home resorts can be booked 11 months prior.
Hello. We are looking for a studio at VB Dec 31, 2021 to Jan 2. 2 adults & one 13 year old. TY

Hi
there is availability for a deluxe inn room 44 points
Studio. 48 points
Deluxe inn ocean view room 52 points
Lynda

Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation. Thank you!

Some points still available To be used by May 30th 2022

Points can be used at any resort booking 7 months in advance. Home resorts can be booked 11 months prior.
Hi! Looking for one night (July 17-18) at Animal kingdom lodge, either Kidani or Jambo is fine, it just needs to be a deluxe studio and savanna view. We’ve got four adults and one baby but I spoke to a cast member and they said the 5 people in a 4 person room would be okay since the baby was under 2yrs. Thank you!

Hi -
do you see availability for a 1-bed at OKW Tuesday 7/27 (29pts), Wednesday 7/28 (29pts), Thursday 7/29 (29pts) and Friday (34pts)
4 nights total for 121 points?
Is that $1936 total? What form of payment do you prefer?
*Can you add 34 VB points to add a 5th night for Saturday 7/30 (34pts) $544

Hi -
do you see availability for a 1-bed at OKW Tuesday 7/27 (29pts), Wednesday 7/28 (29pts), Thursday 7/29 (29pts) and Friday (34pts)
4 nights total for 121 points?
Is that $1936 total? What form of payment do you prefer?
*Can you add 34 VB points to add a 5th night for Saturday 7/30 (34pts) $544
Hi Yes this is currently showing as available for the 5 nights. I would need names and addresses of all people staying.
I prefer Paypal family and friends but not till after I send you the confirmation
Lynda

Hi Yes this is currently showing as available for the 5 nights. I would need names and addresses of all people staying.
I prefer Paypal family and friends but not till after I send you the confirmation
Lynda
Sorry I should have said. Don't put your details here. Use the private messages
Thank you
Lynda

Can you quote Beach Club for either 7 nights arriving 1/2/2022 or 8 nights arriving 1/1/2022. I was looking at either 3 studios or one studio and a 2 bedroom. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter