Points for Rent- 100 BWV@$18.00 pt use by 6/30/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 100 points for rent at $18 per point. The points must be used by 6/30/23.
The home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV) . The points can currently be used at any resort.
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.

I have been a DVC member since 2002 and have been renting points since 2011. I use a contract and have references.
Payments are made via PayPal (friends and family only)

Last edited:

I have 100 points for rent at $18 per point. The points must be used by 7/31/23.
The home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV) . The points can currently be used at any resort.
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Please do not provide any personal information in your reply. That info is required to be sent via Personal Message (PM). You’ll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information on how to do that in a test forum.

I have been a DVC member since 2002 and have been renting points since 2011. I use a contract and have references.
Payments are made via PayPal (friends and family only)
I am interested to rent 59 points for 1 night at Aulani, 2 bedroom island/garden view on June 2nd. Last I checked, this is still available. I can act fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter