Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

Could you please add my DH to both lists? Thanks!

He wanted to know if there's spitting in a bucket. I told him no, but what's the truth?

Please add

Bill (datadoc5), Alice and Carol
Vince (Wendysboyfriend) and Wendy

to both tastings.

Thanks

datadoc5

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The date and time of the wine and martini tastings have been determined. Please read the below VERY CAREFULLY.

Disney is requiring us to GUARANTEE A MINIMUM OF 30 participants for each tasting.

***If you guarantee, you will have until May 5th to cancel, otherwise you may be charged by Disney if you no show.***

Martini Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 2:15pm - 3:15pm
$15.00 per person

Wine Tasting
May 11th - Nassau Day @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
$12.00 per person

The catch - One of the Disney Institute sessions may be held during the Martini Tasting. There will be 2 other sessions during the cruise to attend and you can not attend more than one of those sessions, so this may be a good thing.

Again, Disney is requiring a minimum of 30 participants to each session. If you sign up and no show, you may be charged for that tasting.

What you need to do.

Please respond to this thread if you are 100% sure you will be attending, and which or both sessions.

I will mark guarantees on the first post of this thread.

If you do not respond my May 5th, your name will be removed from the list, but please respond either way.

If it conflicts with the first DI session then no I can't make it. Otherwise I am still good for the martini tasting.

Sign up zulemara and guest for wine tasting. I will give 100% certainty soon, I am checking with my guest to make sure he wants to do it

Disney is requiring us to GUARANTEE A MINIMUM OF 30 participants for each tasting. Please respond to this thread if you are 100% sure you will be attending one or both tastings.

***You will have until May 5th to cancel, otherwise you may be charged by Disney if you no show.***

The catch - One of the Disney Institute sessions will be held during the Martini Tasting. There will be 2 other sessions during the cruise to attend and you can not attend more than one of those sessions, so this may be a good thing. You can still go to the 2nd or 3rd session.

To clarify this, you need to say which sessions you will confirm if you only will confirm one.

Also, it is not determined that the Disney Institute session will be held during the martini tasting. It could be, we don't know yet.

If it conflicts with the first DI session then no I can't make it. Otherwise I am still good for the martini tasting.

It's not likely going to conflict with the first DI session. The first one will likely be earlier in the day.

Count me in for both.

Two people for both sessions.

If we have to cancel do we just post here?

Count Rick and I in for both tastings.:yay:

(think we can still make it to Palo by 6?)

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

This is going to be a looonnngggggg day!

I think DH and I would like to do Martini Tasting -- still deciding about wine tasting.

Thanks Jen and Tracy for trying to make this happen for us!!!

my friend wants to know if we have to spit it out :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter