Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Update in Original Post - information on post cruise stays at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels has been added.

I just looked at booking Transportation on the Dis link and I'm not seeing an option for both ways from MCO Airport to port and port back to MCO.
I see options for WDW hotels but not the MCO Hotel to port only an option for the return trip. do I need to get something on my own for the
first leg of MCO to port. flying in day before and staying at airport hotel. TY

I just looked at booking Transportation on the Dis link and I'm not seeing an option for both ways from MCO Airport to port and port back to MCO.
I see options for WDW hotels but not the MCO Hotel to port only an option for the return trip. do I need to get something on my own for the

We are not offering the DIS/Dreams transfers from MCO to the port.

There are several options for private transportation including FLTours who we recommend (www.FLTours.com) but if you google shuttles to Port Canaveral from MCO you will get a bunch of options.

Keep in mind that no matter how you get to the port you can always book the DIS/Dreams transfers back to MCO after the cruise.

Besides Johns response RCCL also offers transfers according to their web site.

Royal Caribbean also offers transfers, one way MCO to port is $37.50 per person. You would email me to add these, RCL will need payment when we add them to the reservation.

Just a reminder if you haven't done so please sign-up for credentials.

We need to get these to the printer soon so that we can have them in time for the cruise and we don't want anyone to go without their credentials.

Details on how to sign up are in original post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter