Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Anyone else planning on going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party on the 2nd or the 11th? We are thinking about it but not sure yet. I am leaning towards the 2nd, because from past cruises I have been pretty tired by the end of them.

Anyone else planning on going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party on the 2nd or the 11th? We are thinking about it but not sure yet. I am leaning towards the 2nd, because from past cruises I have been pretty tired by the end of them.

I'm trying convince DH to do the party on the 11th. I really don't want to have to fly home on Sunday right after the cruise.:scared:

I hope to finalize that little item this weekend :thumbsup2

We are going to do the MVMC party on the 11th and then fly home the next day. We think it is a nice way to wrap up our cruise and put us right into the holiday spirit or should I say holiday madness.

I wish we could, but we have to drive home that day....son in law has to be back to work on Monday.

I think there's a DVC Merry Mixer on the 2nd, and if so I don't think we'll be going to a party as well.

We are planning to drive from Houston, TX to the Port. Right now not planning on arriving until Sat. On return we will stay 1-2 nites since hubby wants to hit the Space Center. Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that offers Cruise & Park packages? We have never cruised from this port before and are not familiar with the area. This will be our first DIS event and I am very excited about it.

Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that offers Cruise & Park packages?
Before we moved to FL 2+ years ago we used the Residence Inn for a few cruises. Very happy with our experience there and their included breakfast is really good.

We are planning to drive from Houston, TX to the Port. Right now not planning on arriving until Sat. On return we will stay 1-2 nites since hubby wants to hit the Space Center. Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that offers Cruise & Park packages? We have never cruised from this port before and are not familiar with the area. This will be our first DIS event and I am very excited about it.

There are several that offer that option....I've booked with Country Inn and Suites. I think there is a Comfort Inn that offers the same thing.

Hey everyone....question for those who are driving in....do you plan on making a stop at the Welcome Center either Saturday or Sunday? I'm going to try and go over on Sunday morning before we take the shuttle to the port. Anyone know what the hours are on Sundays?

Hey everyone....question for those who are driving in....do you plan on making a stop at the Welcome Center either Saturday or Sunday? I'm going to try and go over on Sunday morning before we take the shuttle to the port. Anyone know what the hours are on Sundays?
We typically do stop at the Welcome Center before we cruise just to say Hi to Teresa. I'm not sure she will be working that day though if she is cruising too. @newmouse2008 are you joining us?

Anyway, when we cruise we like to get to the welcome center about 10:30, chat a bit and then head over to the port around 11-ish.

We typically do stop at the Welcome Center before we cruise just to say Hi to Teresa. I'm not sure she will be working that day though if she is cruising too. @newmouse2008 are you joining us?

Anyway, when we cruise we like to get to the welcome center about 10:30, chat a bit and then head over to the port around 11-ish.

I guess our time to go over will depend on when we have to take the shuttle from the Hotel. We can't schedule that until a day before the cruise. I figured we will be so close, we should stop in.

We typically do stop at the Welcome Center ......

That's what we normally do.

Anywhoooo... for those who know DS Cedric [well for those who don't, too]. He will be bringing his girlfriend on the cruise.

So, she needs to be put on the list.
Ramona Zani.

And she's a Disney-phile. Need to introduce her to the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter