Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I went to this wine tasting and got scolded. :bored:
What?! No matter what the wine... No matter what the price point... It's just wine. We're not curing cancer here. As someone who drinks my fair share of wine, there's no reason for anyone to take it that seriously. Disappointing to hear.

Well my dw, Kate, and I signed up for the Dis Cruise too! Very excited as this will be our first. We last cruised Royal Carib on our honeymoon 15yrs ago. So, what's new since then? :D. Kidding...

Look forward to meeting you all.
Kevin

Last edited:
What?! No matter what the wine... No matter what the price point... It's just wine. We're not curing cancer here. As someone who drinks my fare share of wine, there's no reason for anyone to take it that seriously. Disappointing to hear.

Well my dw, Kate, and I signed up for the Dis Cruise too! Very excited as this will be our first. We last cruised Royal Carib on our honeymoon 15yrs ago. So, what's new since then? :D. Kidding...

Look forward to meeting you all.
Kevin
Cool! We may not be doing an ABD together, but I look forward to meeting you and your wife. Will the kids be with you?

Sayhello

Cool! We may not be doing an ABD together, but I look forward to meeting you and your wife. Will the kids be with you?

Sayhello

:) surely our ABD paths will cross some day! No, my kids will be staying home. Texas schools are so strict. I'm staying optimistic that Kate (dw) can come. There's already a couple of other trips I'm eyeing for next year and for now it's a bit harder for her to take off as much work. Hoping that will change soon. Thankfully she's very understanding with my addiction :D

:) surely our ABD paths will cross some day! No, my kids will be staying home. Texas schools are so strict. I'm staying optimistic that Kate (dw) can come. There's already a couple of other trips I'm eyeing for next year and for now it's a bit harder for her to take off as much work. Hoping that will change soon. Thankfully she's very understanding with my addiction :D
I'm sure they will! :)

You *are* lucky your wife is understanding! A travel addiction is pretty much impossible to get over! ;)

Sayhello

There's a story here that I want to hear.

Laurie

Story time it is :coffee: I'm ready too

Its a story better told in person than here. Not because its inappropriate in any way, but it kind of needs gestures and facial expressions.

What?! No matter what the wine... No matter what the price point... It's just wine. We're not curing cancer here. As someone who drinks my fare share of wine, there's no reason for anyone to take it that seriously. Disappointing to hear.

That's pretty much the approach that all of use took to wine. Unfortunately the sommelier seemed to think that he was curing cancer. It actually wasn't disappointing to all of us as we just carried on anyway. It was more amusing to us to watch is apparent disdain for our lack of reverence.

Hi everyone, Gav and I (and our expected baby - Oliver - due in July) are booked on this cruise! :dogdance:

CABIN# - DISBoards Name - Real Names of guests in cabin

Our details are:

8236 - Becx N Gav (and Gav N Becx) - Becky, Gavin and Oliver

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Can't wait to see everyone again and

Hi everyone, Gav and I (and our expected baby - Oliver - due in July) are booked on this cruise! :dogdance:

Our details are:

It will be great to see you guys again. And congratulations on the expected arrival!!!

Our details are:

How awesome !! Can't wait to see you again and meet Oliver !!

Hi everyone.......even thought I have a ticker in my signature.....and just for fun.....we have 590 days until we sail away on the Oasis !!!

Hi everyone.......even thought I have a ticker in my signature.....and just for fun.....we have 590 days until we sail away on the Oasis !!!
Love that!! I am putting the countdown on my calendar. Hubby will LOVE it! He rolled his eyes when I put the 200 plus days til Hawaii. He may commit me. All good fun!!:tongue:

Love that!! I am putting the countdown on my calendar. Hubby will LOVE it! He rolled his eyes when I put the 200 plus days til Hawaii. He may commit me. All good fun!!:tongue:

Even though it's a long way off.....gotta keep the excitement growing :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter