• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

We changed cabins to take advantage of the DVC discount. Donna (judylady) and Bonnie (bjkjoy) will now be in Cabin 6048. THANKS!!

We changed too from 8532 to 6050.
Looks like we'll still be neighbours with thousands of dollars left behind in our pockets :thumbsup2

May we be added to the official roster:

Stateroom 6124
Yvonne & Burt (bzelf & bwix)

Thanks! We will also celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.

My wife and I (jcoldham) are also joining the fun of PCC5.0. This will be our 4th (we missed PCC 1.0). We have enjoyed all of them and always look forward to the next one.

We are in stateroom 6082.

Thanks-
Jeff

Please add us to the roster
MEMPHISMICKEY and TNGOOFY (Karen and Pam)

Good Morning, Please add us to the roster:

Robin & Angel Di Carlo

a.k.a. Robin & Angel "D"

cabin/stateroom 6007

Thank you

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Our cabin has changed from 7570 to 7596. You can also add our names to my blog name. Virginia & Harry. Thanks.

Wow - a flurry of recent activity. Glad to see so many people joining us on this Magic-al cruise. Val & I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Looks like Deck 7 is full of the most DISers. Don't forget to start printing your non Disney door magnets! :rotfl:

We were able to take advantage of the new DVC rate as well and upgrade to a 5B cabin. Please change our room to #7598.

This also means a secret verandah room may now be available (#6634) if anyone was hoping for one! :thumbsup2

Please update our room number if you get a chance, thanks! :thumbsup2

Hmmmm first i thought i had registered for the FE and now i se i also didn't put us on this list while i was convinced i did already back in the day....
Hmmmm i'm afraid this isn't a senior moment but more a senior year....:scared:

Emiel & Yvette 2015

Maybe someone here can answer this question for me...
If we do one of the pre-cruise Disney Resort stays through Dreams Unlimited, and use the free transportation provided... Can we park our car at the resort for the duration of the cruise?

We are booked elsewhere beforehand, but when I found out about the DU discount & included transportation I'm thinking I may want to switch. I also don't want to come back to a missing car haha.

Just signed up for our credentials. No pre/post stays, or transportation, for us since we live so close.

Did somebody say "close"? Yes, the cruise is really getting close!!!! :sail:

Credentials taken care of, and pre-cruise nights booked. Wasn't going to stay at Disney because we are doing Univesal before the cruise, bu the transportation being covered and not having to park at the port are a perk I'll take.

For those interested, I called Disney directly and asked about the parking situation during the cruise. Both resorts said it was ok as long as long as we checked in at the front desk with our cruise dates for the parking permit.

Signed up for my credentials. :) No transportation or pre/post cruise stay. Flying in, cruising, then flying out. :)

Mike - Please take Erik off the list [cabin # 6647]. His job isn't giving him time off. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter