Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

Don't read this often but skimmed a few of last pages.

Staying at airport one night pre cruise then off to port. Post cruise birthday bash at WDW :banana:

Cabin change from first post, now deck 7

Still booking stuff for Oct cruise :faint:

This will be my first time on a podcast cruise and we are super excited especially for the Jodi Benson event! I understand that plans are still in the works on what all is going to be offered exclusively to us but I'm hoping that for anyone that has done a podcast cruise in the past can you share what kind of things went on. For example, I'm curious if Pete and crew are going to be recording one of their shows while we're onboard and if this sort of thing has been done in the past and if this has been done on a sea day or while we are in port. :confused3

In the past there have been presentations by former Disney executives, Jodi Benson, there is usually a podcast taping / show. When it takes place really depends on all the other activities since the taping will be in a one of the larger venues. The last PCC cruise I did it was morning of Castaway Cay (if you did the 5K you missed about half the taping). There are other informal meets organized by DISers such as a cabin crawl (see what other types of staterooms look like), mixology, games

Some other things that have been done.

'get to know you' session
karaoke
podcast trivia bingo
bunco
fish extender gift swap

Mike,

Can you please add us to the cabin # list. Kat and Mike #2519

Thank you

Mike

Please add my family to the FE list
Shanda- celebrating 40th birthday- allergy to dairy products
Alvin
AJ-Male 11 yrs
Dylan- Male 8 yrs

cabin 7560

Can't wait!

FYI Jodi Benson is listed as the narrator for the candle light processional just before our cruise. Our family has greatly enjoyed this holiday event in the past and would recommend!

Hi All

My apologies for taking so long with new information. This one seems to be taking longer than usual to 'put together'.

I have posted some info on DIS transportation as well as pre and post cruise nights at Walt Disney World. I will have more info including where/how to sign up for these in the next week or so.

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting our official schedule of events. Again my apologies as this is taking much longer than anticipated. We hope to have all events nailed down and an official schedule out in the next week or so.

Thanks
John

What if we only want ONE night pre stay? Is that available?

If we are staying at a different Disney resort or the Swan/Dolphin (not the 2 night package), can we still use the DIS transportation? And is it $25/person?

I don't see us on the main roster on page one so wanted to double check.

Evelyn - hockeymomns
Mike - 7stooges

PCC5 is our first ever cruise and we are celebrating 30 years married.....and Pete's bday of course.

If we are staying at a different Disney resort or the Swan/Dolphin (not the 2 night package), can we still use the DIS transportation? And is it $25/person?

We will be offering DIS Transportation for this cruise. What this means is we will be hiring our own private bus (or buses) to transport our guests to/from the cruise.

Pre-cruise transportation will be available from the all Disney Resorts including the Swan and Dolphin to the port. We apologize but transportation will not be available from an off Disney property location.

Post-cruise transportation will be available from the port to all Disney Resorts and/or the airport.

The cost will be $25 per person each way unless you book a pre or post cruise stay with Dreams Unlimited Travel (see below). Transportation is non-refundable.

Details on pick-up time and location at each resort will be provided much closer to the cruise and only after everyone has signed up.

Can we add Thanksgiving night too?

We have only contracted the two pre-nights listed in the original post as well the one post-night with Disney.

You are welcome to book additional pre or post nights but we will not be able to get them at the rate quoted above.

Not seeing my name on the official roster on page one

Deck 2
Anonymousegirl and friend (Lori and friend Mary)

We changed cabins to take advantage of the DVC discount. Donna (judylady) and Bonnie (bjkjoy) will now be in Cabin 6048. THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter