• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

Good question Linda. Not that its an issue for Val & I now, but if we still lived in MA I'd be making a "just in case" reservation at the Swolphin.

That's how I was leaning too, Jeff.
I also wanted to know if anyone else was waiting.

I did just now successfully make a Dolphin ressie for Saturday night.
I got the "nurses rate" which isn't too bad.:thumbsup2

If John doesn't have a group rate- at least we have a place to sleep.
We know we can worry about transportation to the Port later.

We're staying at a PC hotel on Saturday night. Have a one-night reservation at Movies for post-cruise. Tracey knows we plan to switch if the gang gets a good rate at Swan/Dolphin.

What's everyone doing for a hotel on Saturday night before the cruise?

I am looking for thoughts on how long I should (or should not) wait!!

We're booked at the Boardwalk villas from Wednesday to Sunday. I think my job gave me the cruise week off, so now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will give me Black Friday off too.
It's Thanksgiving weekend, the busiest travel time of the year, I would book now and then change for a better rate if one comes out.
Brenda

I'm currently planning to do 2 nights at the Pop pre-cruise, then 3 nights at the Swolfin afterwards.

We are planning to spend two days pre-cruise at the Dolphin. We have Candlelight Processional package for Saturday night! After the cruise, we are spending three nights in a Fort Wilderness cabin. I want to see the Christmas decorations at Fort Wilderness!

Friday & Saturday on points @ Saratoga Springs before the cruise/
pixiedust: Coronado Springs after the cruise for one night to go to MMVMCP! :santa:

::yes:: We are already in town why night....:confused3

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

we're staying at POP for 2 nights before the cruise, and flying home right after. Waiting patiently to see if there is a S/D + Transfers package this year.

Honestly, I think it's all about Universal for us before the cruise. Will probably check out a few Disney things for Christmas.

I have 1 night at AoA before the cruise (gotta get my HM fix in while I can) and then 5 nights at BWV after the cruise for some Christmas magic! :)

Unfortunately, sent Tracey the email asking her to cancel our reservation on this cruise. Please remove us from the cabin listing. :-(

Last Disney Cruise we did, we barely spent any time at all in the room. Petty much to change, and sleep and that was about it. This time I'm wondering how long I will sit and watch the "magic porthole".

Last Disney Cruise we did, we barely spent any time at all in the room. Petty much to change, and sleep and that was about it. This time I'm wondering how long I will sit and watch the "magic porthole".

here is a sneak preview for you....enjoy:

It is pretty Awesome, Soon You Real Soon!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

If PCC 5.0 is like the previous ones, there will be lots to do throughout the cruise. You might miss some of the magic porthole action. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter