Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

mikelan6, that's a great tip. I had no idea. DSNYDREAMER, what kind of side effects did your husband experience? I do take Gravol, but it makes me drowsy. Were your husband's side effects worse that that? But what a surprise! I stopped at a pharmacy, and they had Bromamine. So now I guess I have no excuses.

Notice I said "Ginger Gravol", it is natural, no side effects.

The other products made him drowsy and feeling very drugged. To the point where he really couldn't function while taking them.

Thanks for all the good advice, everyone. I paid the deposit today. And I bought the Bonamine. Now the countdown begins!

Ok I will join in thanking Tracey for saving us $339 with DVC discount, and upgrading. we will now in be in room 7512.

looking forward to the cruise

John and Christy

We were able to take advantage of the DVC pricing as well. (Thank you, Tracy) Our cabin has moved to 7596. See you all in 111 days.

Harry and Virginia

As others did, booked with the DVC "CASH" promotion....Our 1st Pod Cast cruise, looking forward to meeting everyone! ::yes::

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";52082834 said:
As others did, booked with the DVC "CASH" promotion....Our 1st Pod Cast cruise, looking forward to meeting everyone! ::yes:: Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2
Yay! See you on board!

DCL has released another discount for our cruise. Canadian residents can save up to 20%, this is not combinable with any other offer. I believe I have contacted everyone that I know to be Canadian on our cruise. If you didn't hear from me, email me and I will check your rate. The DVC discount is better than this one, also for some the onboard booking offer is better.

It's a good weekend! Tracey was able to save us $1000 off our original fare with the DVC discount, my sister-in-law's family saved even more! And to add to the sweetness, we were able to maintain connecting staterooms despite the move from a 5A to a 5B - which was a big deal for my SIL and BIL.

As of today, we are Paid In Full and have only a few activities to book and a countdown to manage. :banana::banana::banana:

Hello, just wondering when to book Palo's.
I know that three will be Dis events, and we only have two sea days.

Not looking for any information on the special events, just when they will be held. This is our first PodCast cruise, and do not want to miss anything

Thank you

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter