Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

I can think of way worse things than huddling in rain with fellow DISers.

me too! We were making dashes to shula's booth, or Bluezoo, and i forgot which place had the deconstruction shrimp cocktails, or shrimp bongs as we called them--boy were those good!

West (DS11) and I will be onboard! Stateroom 7567.

He's SO excited, not sure if it's the cruise or missing a week of school.

We are now booked for podcast 5.0~ our very first podcast and DCL cruise! Whoot Whoot~:cool1::banana::rotfl:

Cabin 7005:yay:

We can't wait to get to know and meet you~

Jeanette and Steven

We are now booked for podcast 5.0~ our very first podcast and DCL cruise! Whoot Whoot~:cool1::banana::rotfl:

Cabin 7005:yay:

We can't wait to get to know and meet you~

Jeanette and Steven

Welcome to the cruise!! :boat:

Be sure to check out the other threads to see some activities that will be going on while we sail.

Sorry, my "getting back shortly" ended up being almost 5 months later. Just wanted to declare we are indeed going on this cruise and will be dragging my sister-in-law and her family along as well. They are not Disney or Dis fans, so we are going to try to slowly bring them up to speed.

Our family is definitely interested in doing the FE with the group.

We are Mike, Lisa, Emma (13), and Jack (9). We will be in 7088.

Traveling with us are Bobby, Angi, Ella (9), and Ben (6). Will post stateroom if they decide to join the FE.....

Excited about the cruise for many reasons. This will be our first Dis event.

Best,

Ok I am clueless, how do I update the spreadsheet file to include my cabin information for the FE list ?

Ok I am clueless, how do I update the spreadsheet file to include my cabin information for the FE list ?

Send me a PM with your info. First name, DIS name, kids age/gender, cabin #, allergies/special events. Or post info to FE thread. I'll update file.

Caught up on a few recent podcasts and heard a pretty cryptic description of more surprises to come on the PC 5.0

Now I'm really curious as to what we can expect and want more telling clues.

Caught up on a few recent podcasts and heard a pretty cryptic description of more surprises to come on the PC 5.0

Now I'm really curious as to what we can expect and want more telling clues.

That's just John and Kevin doing their usual good job of torturing us. :rotfl2:

Request submitted for Tazicket, myself, and our little guy who will be 3 1/2 by then. First cruise, first Disney cruise, first podcast cruise for all of us.

Due to some big changes at work (good for us overall, but bad for timing) we had to cancel our cruise due to the dates. Hopefully we can catch the next one for 6.0 instead. :guilty:

My best friend and I will be next door in 7626! :wave2:

Well hey neighbor! That is so cool! It's our first time on The Disney Magic and first time in a Navigators Balcony. So excited to see what it's like! Where are you guys from? We are from Florida. Can't wait! :wave2:

It'll be our first time on the Magic! I've taken one DCL cruise last year for my birthday on the Dream. This will be Shari's first cruise on Disney. She lives in Indianapolis and I'm from Franklin (30 min south of Indy) November can't get her quick enough!!

I'm hoping they fill us in soon as we are waffling canceling this cruise so hoping they can convince us not to! ;)

Waffles are bad for you.:goodvibes

I would guess that any major announcements will come closer to sail time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter