• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

As of February 18, now make that 129 inches of snow. Podcast Cruise. Where are you now that we need you?

So we may be back onboard lol!! Just got back from our first Disney Cruise and LOVED it so much that we booked (re-booked) the podcast cruise onboard listing dreams as our agent. Awaiting the confirmation email, etc and hoping that the dates will work out after all.

So we may be back onboard lol!! Just got back from our first Disney Cruise and LOVED it so much that we booked (re-booked) the podcast cruise onboard listing dreams as our agent. Awaiting the confirmation email, etc and hoping that the dates will work out after all.

Yeaaaa, hope so. :)

:thumbsup2 YAY. DCL is addictive, isn't it?

Yeaaaa, hope so. :)

Very excited and awaiting more info of what special things will take place for the group. We've never been to the private island so we're hoping that we can still check that out, as well as do the events with The Dis group. I'll update when I get the room number etc.

:thumbsup2:cool1:

:thumbsup2 YAY. DCL is addictive, isn't it?

Haha yes it seems that way. We had a great time and it was fun chatting to cast members that once worked at WDW in entertainment like myself. Hoping the dates work well.

What are the events so far? I heard on the recent show that Jodi Benson would be performing (and I'm guessing chatting/signing/hanging out a bit).

Jodi Benson is great. PCC 2, she gave a fabulous concert just for PCC folks, did a signing, chatted.
Events will be announced/posted as we get closer to cruise date.

Jodi Benson is great. PCC 2, she gave a fabulous concert just for PCC folks, did a signing, chatted.

That certainly was a great performance. We also saw her on CC with the children just being a typical mom. Very nice lady. :thumbsup2

It's official and we've got our DU info for PC 5.0.

Tyler and wife Mallory will be in room 2013 on Deck 2

Just paid my deposit! :cool1: First time I've ever been on a cruise, figured going with the DIS would be the best way to start! Looking forward to Castaway Cay after watching some vids on YouTube.

Hope to attend as many DISer events as I can, while still enjoying the ports.

Between Disaplooza in December 2013, Backstage Magic in February 2014 and this cruise, Dreams Unlimited and the DIS are gonna put me in the poor house!

EasyD

We just paid our deposit yesterday. Very excited to be on this cruise. We were kind of undecided (not crazy about the Western), but when I saw that it was the Podcast Cruise 5.0, I knew it was the cruise for us! Can't wait to see what special events will be planned. We are in cabin # 8534. It will be myself (Kim 45), Anthony (51), Sarah (dd 17), and Sydney (dd 14). This will be our 3rd Disney cruise: Wonder - May 2011 Alaska and Fantasy - Nov 2013.

I was not excited about Western Carib. Been there, done that.

But between podcast and special guest :thumbsup2. Changed my plans so I could be on PCC 5.

I was not excited about Western Carib. Been there, done that.

But between podcast and special guest :thumbsup2. Changed my plans so I could be on PCC 5.

Yeah, that's pretty much our take. Although we didn't change any plans because we really wanted to be on PCC 5.0. Got to keep that streak going! :sail:

Does anyone know if last time Jodi Benson was on, did they show Little Mermaid on board ? My wife is a HUGE JB fan and would love to watch LM aboard the magic. Who would I need to contact at Disney Cruises to see if this is at all possible ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter