Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Friday shopping starts for us tomorrow!:goodvibes United Way has partnered with DTD for "The Benefit Sale". 5:30-9:30am tomorrow. Got our armband vouchers in hand- now how am I going to get up soooooo early?!?

Highlites in case anyone's interested that's local(or here)-

Doorbusters- $5 tees, $5 packable jackets, total 100 doorbuster specials through the am.

Percentage- 40% off board games, 75% off 2010 merchandise, 20% off pin starter sets

Promotions- $12 bag w/$25 purchase, Christmas lights castle throw for $ w/purchase

Product Launches- Vinylmation- launch Urban series 5, LE 9" Rocketeer, LE1000 3" Vinylmation pins, AP 3" Orange Bird vinylmation release

Epcot- Guerlaine, Givenchy, Dior, Aqua de Parma- all have booths with gifts with purchase and engraving of fragrance purchase- guessing there's a bottle plate that can hang on your bottle that they put your name on?

Sounds awfully fun. Wish I weren't 1100 miles away. :goodvibes

Sounds awfully fun. Wish I weren't 1100 miles away. :goodvibes

You could jump on a plane and be here in a couple of hours.:goodvibes I'd get your armband voucher online and have it waiting for you. And you could go with Daddy to TrenD (he's after the vinylmation)! He needs supervision.

(who am I kidding? I'd be like 2 kids in a candy store!)

OH, hey Todd?!? You might know- is there anywhere on here that's trading Vinylmation? Rick's gotten a couple that I'd like to trade off- short of carrying them around with us to DTD- not sure where to go to do that?

OH, hey Todd?!? You might know- is there anywhere on here that's trading Vinylmation? Rick's gotten a couple that I'd like to trade off- short of carrying them around with us to DTD- not sure where to go to do that?

Most stores that sell them have the blind and clear trader boxes, and you trade/swap them. Disney does hold bi-weekly (or so) trading events at places around property. I haven't spoken with anyone who has attended one or heard any feedback (positive or negative) about them.

There might also be people looking to trade on the Collector's Forum or on other sites, like Vinylnation.

Black Friday shopping starts for us tomorrow!:goodvibes United Way has partnered with DTD for "The Benefit Sale". 5:30-9:30am tomorrow. Got our armband vouchers in hand- now how am I going to get up soooooo early?!?

Doorbusters- $5 tees, $5 packable jackets, total 100 doorbuster specials through the am.

Percentage- 40% off board games, 75% off 2010 merchandise, 20% off pin starter sets

Promotions- $12 bag w/$25 purchase, Christmas lights castle throw for $ w/purchase

Product Launches- Vinylmation- launch Urban series 5, LE 9" Rocketeer, LE1000 3" Vinylmation pins, AP 3" Orange Bird vinylmation release

Epcot- Guerlaine, Givenchy, Dior, Aqua de Parma- all have booths with gifts with purchase and engraving of fragrance purchase- guessing there's a bottle plate that can hang on your bottle that they put your name on?

I wanted the castle throw last year. Durn it!:headache: Also looking for the 2011 Disney Parks calendar and black Mickey Fit Flops when we come down in 5 weeks!

Sounds like a great sale! Have fun and take pics!

Do you think they will still have bands available tomorrow morning? There are no more for sale on-line.

Do you think they will still have bands available tomorrow morning? There are no more for sale on-line.

Not sure. Rick got our online a couple of days ago and thy emailed vouchers to print out and take. You can always give it a go! It's a benefit for United Way- I'd think they'd take all comers!

When did you order yours? I ordered Tuesday and am anxiously awaiting shipping confirmation!

I'm not sure of the actual order date, but it took about a week from order to receipt.

I'm jealous of you all going. That's it...I'm moving to Orlando! :lmao:

yawn... time for nap!

Rick got to Vinylmation store at 5AM and was 76th in line! Next year I am spending night :thumbsup2

The first 25 folks in the store took all 16 shelves of the vinylmation goodies that were marked down 70%..

Oh well, earlybird gets worm and all of that (I did score 2 of the "Orange Bird" passholders vinylmation limited series of 1000... they limited it to two per customer)

Ghiradelli had a great sale on bags of 80 squares for $23 (plus you got a free hot chocolate and a chocolate roll)

Lori has many many bags... I am sure she will report later :rolleyes1

I have my Magical Express info - thanks Tracey!
Sure the rest of the documents will arrive soon.
What fun!

No disney mail for me yet, congrats to you guys!:woohoo: 29 days until Florida baby:goodvibes Dont get me wrong I am excited everyday and think about our trip more than anything else in a given day, but today I have a renewed sense of vigor as I realized that within 1 month I will be in my laughing place! Or as I put it to my hubby kickin his but at TSM, he said I wish, but he is in denial....on a side note trying to figure out an easy coffee fix while in the world has anyone tried the starbucks via mocha flavor??? I tried the vanilla sample and it was not to my liking, and i love sb mochas....thinking about bringing them for our wdw stay.

Bought dry-erase boards for the door. Waiting for magnet stuff to come in at the dollar store. Ordering clear luggage tags from amazon.

Still no docs yet, but am getting waaaay tooooo excited. :banana:

yawn... time for nap!

Rick got to Vinylmation store at 5AM and was 76th in line! Next year I am spending night :thumbsup2

The first 25 folks in the store took all 16 shelves of the vinylmation goodies that were marked down 70%..

Oh well, earlybird gets worm and all of that (I did score 2 of the "Orange Bird" passholders vinylmation limited series of 1000... they limited it to two per customer)

Ghiradelli had a great sale on bags of 80 squares for $23 (plus you got a free hot chocolate and a chocolate roll)

Sounds like quite a haul. 70% off?!?!?!?!? I would have camped out.::yes::

No Mickey Mail for me either. Just a car that went cluck. Will hear from the shop tomorrow with what is wrong and how much its gonna cost.....:scared1::scared1::scared1:

yawn... time for nap!

:thumbsup2 I hope you got some good bits, shame the 70% off bits were snapped up so quickly!

Sounds like quite a haul. 70% off?!?!?!?!? I would have camped out.::yes::

No Mickey Mail for me either. Just a car that went cluck. Will hear from the shop tomorrow with what is wrong and how much its gonna cost.....:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Oh no, I hope it's minor and doesn't cost too much :goodvibes

We got our docs on Friday, I like the new style booklet you get.
I put up our Christmas tree yesterday so we'll have about a month of pretty lights before we go. It'll look less bare when we get back too - although nothing like WDW will be :laughing: I actually had quite a productive day, raked all the leave in the front garden, planted about 100 tulip bulbs (I do hope they grow!), ordered the PCC 2.0 shirts, ironing and Gav got his cider bottled - he says it tastes ok! It's not something I would drink myself but we'll give a bottle or two to family as an extra Christmas pressie!

Have a lovely day :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter