Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Val & I did this on PCC 1.0 and discovered that we really don't care much for martinis. (But yes, we do love wine). I'm wondering if maybe this year they will have a different tasting on the ship. Perhaps a beer tasting? :drinking:

Val & I did this on PCC 1.0 and discovered that we really don't care much for martinis. (But yes, we do love wine). I'm wondering if maybe this year they will have a different tasting on the ship. Perhaps a beer tasting? :drinking:

The last time I "tasted" a martini was as a small child off my mother's finger - hated it then. Wonder if I would still feel the same???

Also just realized that Val & I will likely be sailing twice in a 4 month (or less) period.

We've got a deposit on a Princess cruise that has to be used before April 4th 2011. We're looking at perhaps early February but maybe as late as the April 3rd sailing which is nice because our anniversary would occur during the cruise. :sail:

Did I mention that I worked from home today?

We did the tequilla on the Med cruise and I wish I'd eaten a bit more before hand :rotfl:

I'd like to try the martinis, the wine tasting was ok but I don't really like red wine.

The last time I "tasted" a martini was as a small child off my mother's finger - hated it then. Wonder if I would still feel the same???

I'm sure your palette has developed since then :drinking:

For those that missed it on FB, apparently Todd is back in the hospital. Sure hope things are alright with him. :grouphug:

Also just realized that Val & I will likely be sailing twice in a 4 month (or less) period.

We've got a deposit on a Princess cruise that has to be used before April 4th 2011. We're looking at perhaps early February but maybe as late as the April 3rd sailing which is nice because our anniversary would occur during the cruise. :sail:

:lovestruc Sounds like a good plan to me!

Did I mention that I worked from home today?

:thumbsup2

One more for the road ;)

For those that missed it on FB, apparently Todd is back in the hospital. Sure hope things are alright with him. :grouphug:

He posted a message that he was being discharged - they did not need to even keep him for a meal!

So, who is dressing for pirate night on the cruise?

Just noticed George & Deb's picture from that night on PCC 1.0. Somehow we must have missed them in person though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter