• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to be the first to say
Good Morning!
This will probably be the one and only time that I will be the first.
Now I am off for a couple of hours of shut eye.
I have a 40 minute drive first thing tomorrow morning for a 9 am dr.'s appointment. :thumbsup2

Becx - if that happens - run for the hills!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

My ex was a homebrewer - Hops stink the house up something fierce and then they occasionally feel obliged to make you drink the flopped batches! To his defense,though, he made some pretty great beer....

Thanks for that! I visited a brewery for one of my university classes and the smell was awful :scared: I think if he did try to do some home brew a lot of it would be used to kill the slugs in the garden - luckily? we have a lot of slugs :rotfl:

...with some fava beans...(insert Hannibal Lecter noise) :eek:

I'm thinking S'Merlot.

:thumbsup2

:lmao:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. It's gotta be a great offer, because we won't settle for anything else. We don't have to sell. So, we're in a good position. In fact, I'm not sure why we are selling, but that's why I'm the lady of the house and not man :)

Good luck Nicole, I hope it goes smoothly. At least you are in a good position :goodvibes

Morning all, DH checked the temperature last night and said we had it warmer than Florida :confused3 It was warm but I can't believe we had it hotter!

On my calendar today I've got the Great Mouse Detective which was apparently released on July 2nd 1986 :eek: how the time flies ;)

Mornin' :wave2:

Nicole - Good luck with the house!

Kat - I hope your appt goes well!

George - I hope you are better enough to make your trip to Maine!

I am sure I am forgetting something/someone, but I am not awake enough yet to go back and see. :surfweb:

Have a great day everyone! And for those of us who are off tomorrow...:woohoo:! (Sorry Todd :hug:)

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Thursday and Start of the long holiday weekend for most, I hope. I am getting ready to head out for my morning walk. Looks like we are going to have a nice Spring like day today.

Mornin' peeps. Travel day today. Veges to St. Louis & St. Louis to Albany. Have a great day! :goodvibes

Morn' all . Hope all have a good day (and a good long weekend for those off tomorrow - like me..:))

Good morning all... Gonna head out and get some exercise while I wait for Brian and Kailynn to decide to wake up then we are heading downtown to explore the city and hang out at the rapids. It's a sunny warm day so it should all be good. Have a great day!

Morning!! Power went out while in chat last night and I was stuck with no air conditioning and no computer!! Luckily it was only out about an hour otherwise it would have been a looooooooooong miserable night :scared:

Mornin' peeps. Travel day today. Veges to St. Louis & St. Louis to Albany. Have a great day! :goodvibes

Have a safe trip home Paul!! :goodvibes

Morning all. I can't believe the rain we had last night. All the roads are flooded. My usual 25 minute drive took over an hour. At least it looks like it is supposed to clear up for the weekend.

We're going to start our holiday off by going to the drive-in to see "Up" tonight. Should be fun.

Good morning everyone!

Mornin' :wave2:

George - I hope you are better enough to make your trip to Maine!

Thanks Candy. I still have a few hours to make a decision. Still up in the air.

Good morning. Travel safe!

Morning all. I can't believe the rain we had last night. All the roads are flooded. My usual 25 minute drive took over an hour. At least it looks like it is supposed to clear up for the weekend.

We're going to start our holiday off by going to the drive-in to see "Up" tonight. Should be fun.

I've had it with this rain! :mad: Luckily I'm working home office today so don't need to deal with the commute issues. Enjoy UP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter