• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, are you trying to get Paul killed?
tombstone.gif

:rotfl2:

They've started with with tight butt talk and soon the Chippendale photos will be coming out. :headache:

I hope Paul is enjoying his time at the Olympic Gardens. :yay:

I prefer Sapphires. If you are going to go, might as well go to the biggest on the planet.

Alicia, in the immortal words of "someone," the recent turn of this thread is WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES (and I'm not talking about pictures of the bunnies).

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Alicia, in the immortal words of "someone," the recent turn of this thread is WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES (and I'm not talking about the bunnies).

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OK Dodie, you asked for it....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I have them but he would kill me if I posted them! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

For the record...I am the best behaved DIS wife...

I WASN'T HERE to get myself in trouble!!

However...had I been here, i'm sure I would have been in some serious trouble...just sayin'...:rolleyes1

I want to know how I missed the food talk about Chicago, and then I realized it was when Alicia said she could bounce a quarter off of Paul's butt. :laughing:

I :love: you people. :grouphug:

When we make the inevitable DIS 2.0 cruise calendar, how about we make Paul.... Mr. December? :rolleyes1

MOM!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: jeez...:sad2:

Jennie - Are they like this at home, too? Do you have enough allowance money for that group therapy from Todd? :thumbsup2

Alicia - Thanks for giving me ideas on how to mess with Zoe and Lily when they get old enough! I look to your wisdom and guidance on Parenting 301 - "How to screw with your child's universe" or "1000 ways to make your child say Mo-ommmmmm!?!?!?!?!"

Jennie - Are they like this at home, too? Do you have enough allowance money for that group therapy from Todd? :thumbsup2

Alicia - Thanks for giving me ideas on how to mess with Zoe and Lily when they get old enough! I look to your wisdom and guidance on Parenting 301 - "How to screw with your child's universe" or "1000 ways to make your child say Mo-ommmmmm!?!?!?!?!"

Poor Jennie :hug: and it doesn't stop when you grow up either - my Mum seems especially good at being embarassing even if she isn't trying to :rolleyes:

Oh well, you learn to live with it :thumbsup2

Good morning all - here's to hump day and the downward slope to the weekend :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Great to hear y'all finally getting some :sunny: I'm sure you'll need some :drinking1 to cool down. On that note, possibly u can help me out...

My bro sent me some great Disney stuff for my bday this year and I thought I should send him something he loves too for his bday, instead of the usual practical (but nice!) stuff I think he needs. He loves English brew, as he finished his schooling in the UK. I found a great place that will ship beer (bevmo.com and as I live to emulate PW - in the interest of full disclosure, I have no financial relationship...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bevmo had lots of variety but as I don't drink beer at all, I had no idea what types to choose for him. So what are the best/most popular microbrews that are made in big enuf batches to be exported? I only know he likes pales and darks :lmao: :lmao:

cheers,
:flower3:

Hi ya,

I will ask DH what he thinks - I'm not the biggest fan of beer. I am sure he will know what is good (as long as he doesn't start wanting to brew his own :rolleyes:) Great idea for a pressie, why is it men are so hard to get stuff for :confused3

I never know what to get for my brother - although last week a passport would have been very handy :rotfl: He flew in last Thurs from Washington DC (he lives in CA but was at a wedding) and had all sorts of trouble trying to get on the plane as his dog had eaten his passport :scared1: eventually the airline called immigration over here and they said it would be ok! He was fine getting into this country but had to get a new passport, he got an appointment in London for 8am the next day :scared: He had to come to my Mums house (we live about an hour and 20 mins by train from London) get this monster form filled out - including a referee who has knwon him for 5+ years (not easy) and then get back into central London for 8am! He ended up catching a 4.30am train and getting there ok - he also had to get the tube across London during rush hour :sad2: He was very lucky as they said they could expidite it that day and told him to come back in a few hours (he first thought he would have to wait until this week and may have had to change his flight). Silly boy - I hope he has learnt his lesson and will keep it safe from now on :laughing:

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Canada Day to our Canadian Friends!

Getting ready to go out for my morning walk. It is a very nice 66 degrees outside this morning with low humidity. Rain is creeping back into our forecast, but it's been a nice couple of days of seeing the Big Orange Ball up in the sky.

Morning!!

All the chatter yesterday was fab. Kept me :lmao: all afternoon/evening.

Today, I am moving to the other side of the building at work. I don't mind where I am going or anything, I just don't want to have to move and rearrange my stuff. The new cubage doesn't have nearly enough shelving for me, so I am going to have to get creative, and I am not sure I have time for that. :laughing:

The good news is that we don't see clients today, it is casual day, my Dad is taking me out to lunch, AND it is chat night!! :woohoo:

Have a great hump day! Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter