• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone know there was an "e" in ignore ;) Just say'en!

I'm surprised it took you this long to ignore me! :rolleyes1

You are correct. In my frustrated moment, I didn't read my post very well.

You looking to score wife #2? After the beat down I gave her and two of the other wives in Uno, they might need someone to comfort them :rotfl2:

In your dreams!

What are you talking about??? We whipped your butt! :cool2:

::yes::::yes::::yes::

Good afternoon everyone! :)

You guys having a happy Sunday? :confused3 I think I am going to the pool for a little while this afternoon to cool off.

Tracy - Sorry you had an issue with the show. Were you able to get a refund?

Hope everyone else has an awesome day! :goodvibes

I was this close today to getting a Blackberry. But, I would have to pay $500, and I just can't justify that when we can get them fom $60 and both get one come February. Maybe I'll look for a used one.

Good evening everyone. I had a great night with my friends tonight. I was thinking of you Dodie and Todd. We went to a martini bar, and my friend ordered a dirty martini. No one has ever told her how yucky they are!

So, did you tell her what you thought it tasted like? Of course, I mean olives! That's what YOU meant, right?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

A man after my own heart. I just bought 20 racks of spareribs on sale for $1 a pound. There being frozen until the annual Shaw family Oink Cackle and Moo Barbecue in August. Basically we invite everyone we know to stop by have a drink and eat barbecue. It may be my favorite day of the year.

I need the name of your butcher! :)

Okay, fellow podcast cruisers.

I am going on vacation for a week. :cool1: I will be in New Brunswick, Canada. Please make it stop raining to we can bike and hike.

I want you all to behave and and be nice together. Only post things that are not important so I don't have to go back and read everything!

Be back in a week!

I am going on vacation for a week. :cool1: I will be in New Brunswick, Canada. Please make it stop raining to we can bike and hike.

I want you all to behave and and be nice together. Only post things that are not important so I don't have to go back and read everything!

Be back in a week!

Have a good time! Hopefully the Front that went through here today, will get to you tomorrow and dry out the northeast. We have no rain in our forecast for several days this week.

Be back in a week!

Have fun, Lyn! We'll miss you. :hug:

Happy Monday everyone... Let's hope we don't have a repeat of last week with all the bad news (out of the entertainment world).

After a great weekend I get to look forward to a short work week. I've taken Thursday off work and with Friday as a holiday, it will be all good. So today is my Wednesday :cool1: :cool1:

Enjoy, stay cool, it's 96 here today

Mornin. Mondays suck. I'm trying to look for the bright side and the only one I could find is that I woke up. Anyone got anything else? And I don't want any of this 4 day work week stuff from Don.

Good Morning! Mondays are kinda lousy, but at least the birds were chirping away and the sunrise was beautiful!

Don't know if I have a four day work week or not. Depends on how the boss feels. Last year we only worked a day and a half the week of the 4th of July.

Morn' all - hope all have a good week. At least it's a short one for some. I get to work at home this week. Even though I'm on call and can get called at anytime for computer issues - it's nice to be able to work in the creature confines of my house. of course - I will sneak in a little :happytv:

Morning all.

I am up and at work, but that's about it. Our system was down for the first half hour, so I need to get crackin' now.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter