• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

anyone having issues printing the signature form? It opens a pop up window with the form. I then hit print. It prints, but DCL says I'm leaving without printing.

Odd. It also prints over 2 pages instead of being organized like it looks like it should print. Minor. But just wondering

anyone having issues printing the signature form? It opens a pop up window with the form. I then hit print. It prints, but DCL says I'm leaving without printing.

Odd. It also prints over 2 pages instead of being organized like it looks like it should print. Minor. But just wondering

Yup. Just printed a copy. Figured I'd be on again, and would try it then.

I'm going to wait a while to print mine out. I'm totally certain I'd lose it in 3 months! ;)

Sayhello

We're going to http://www.sandalsandskis.com/Tropicante.html

Costa Maya - along with WDWScout and her DH John - High Tripadvisor ratings! why don't you join us!!:beach:
Lois
I will be there as well!.:beach:...I figured out why I keep seeing a palo brunch opening, its the date and time I chose and it shows up duh..:rolleyes2
I've been reading a lot about Tropicante. I'm not a huge "sit on the beach" kind of person, but if we had reserved seating/shade, that might be fun. I'm assuming I'd want to get added to one of your reservations rather than making one of my own? Let me know how this works!

Thanks!
Sayhello

I've been reading a lot about Tropicante. I'm not a huge "sit on the beach" kind of person, but if we had reserved seating/shade, that might be fun. I'm assuming I'd want to get added to one of your reservations rather than making one of my own? Let me know how this works!

Thanks!
Sayhello

No worries. My husband is definitely not a "sit on the beach" type person either. Fair skinned and a little spare on top. ;)
But even he thought this sounded like a relaxing way to get off the ship, have lunch in a local place and mingle with friends.
Do join us! :thumbsup2

No worries. My husband is definitely not a "sit on the beach" type person either. Fair skinned and a little spare on top.
But even he thought this sounded like a relaxing way to get off the ship, have lunch in a local place and mingle with friends.
Do join us!
I'll send you a PM, so I can get the info to let Tropicante know I'd be joining you guys. Thanks!

Dave and I are doing the Native Cayman and Saltwater Forest excursion in Cayman if you're interested..

Kathy
Only 1 time came up at 11:15am. Is that the one you'll be on?

Boy, you guys are taking a lot of risk that you'll actually like me! ;)

Sayhello

Anyone else going on the Dolphin excursion in Cozemel, or parasailing at Castaway? I scheduled th 9:05 Dolphin excursion and 10am parasailing. Anyone else?

Kim

Costa Maya - 1:15 Chacchoben Ruins (Adults Only)
Cozumel - 8:45 Mayan Ruins & Discover Mexico Cultural Park

I didn't book anything for Castaway Cay or Grand Cayman.

Anyone else going on the Dolphin excursion in Cozemel, or parasailing at Castaway? I scheduled th 9:05 Dolphin excursion and 10am parasailing. Anyone else?

Kim
I'm doing the Dolphin Swim at Dolphinaris on Cozumel at 9:50. I'm currently signed up to do the Kayak trip in the morning at Castaway (but I'm thinking that might interfere with DIS activities?) and parasailing in the afternoon.

Then I signed up for the Native Cayman & Saltwater Forest trip on Grand Cayman.

Sayhello

Costa Maya - 1:15 Chacchoben Ruins (Adults Only)
Cozumel - 8:45 Mayan Ruins & Discover Mexico Cultural Park

I didn't book anything for Castaway Cay or Grand Cayman.

We're also doing the 1:15 Chacchoben Ruins (Adults Only) with our tablemates.

Cozumel we're doing the 8:45 Cozumel Highlights and Mayan Ruins

We are doing DCL excursions on Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Grand Cayman Island Tour so we can see a little bit of a lot of things and still have time for shopping.

Cozumel- Tequila and Tacos! Anyone else doing this (or have done it in the past)? We will visit the Discover Mexico Park, learn about tequila making (and tasting) and have a taco buffet lunch. And again- still time for shopping!

We have never been on a western caribbean before- so all of this is new to us. So excited to try all these new things!! :cool1:

I'll send you a PM, so I can get the info to let Tropicante know I'd be joining you guys. Thanks!

Only 1 time came up at 11:15am. Is that the one you'll be on?

Boy, you guys are taking a lot of risk that you'll actually like me! ;)

Sayhello

You're taking on at least the same amount of risk. :rotfl2:

Yes, I think 11:15 is the only sesion offered.

How much bad could there be with a bunch of Dissers?

Anyone else doing the Grand Cayman Island Tour (2-hours) at 12:45pm or the Mayan Ruins & Mexico Cultural Park (4-hours) at 8:45am? Has anyone been on either one of these tours? Can't wait only 89 days to go!!!

Anyone else doing the Grand Cayman Island Tour (2-hours) at 12:45pm or the Mayan Ruins & Mexico Cultural Park (4-hours) at 8:45am? Has anyone been on either one of these tours? Can't wait only 89 days to go!!!

We're doing the Island tour :-) See you there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter